Oct 15, 2017
New to the thread and the game so excuse me if this has been asked before. While skimming through the last few pages of posts, there was mention about a christmas special and I just wanted to ask if this special is somewhere to download or if it is part of the main game or just some renders? Thanks! :)

Reactions: Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
New to the thread and the game so excuse me if this has been asked before. While skimming through the last few pages of posts, there was mention about a christmas special and I just wanted to ask if this special is somewhere to download or if it is part of the main game or just some renders? Thanks! :)
It's an animation and some renders that are on patreon for platinum or above, some were for gold but the final ones were higher :)

Reactions: The Dudemeister

Rmax

Nov 16, 2018
So, played this many months ago. I liked the start. I downloaded the newest version today. Doesn't access my former saves, so had to start over (sigh/groan). It is now FRIENDS of the family (GRRR, tired of that shit). Seems to play harder than I remember. I got to the end of the last version I played. I can't even start this one, 0.5.1PE. I'm told I have to go to my room and get my phone before I can go out. No phone found, and I can't go out. It plays slower too.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
If I remember correctly the phone is on the nighttable next to the bed. Also theres an unrated language patch if you prefer a different family structure. Just download it and pop it in the language folder (dont unzip it), then at the start menu (on the right side) you'll see a new language flag with the text "English Unrated" Click on that and then start and your good to go.

Additional Translations include:

Russian:
Italian:
Polish:

Good Luck

PS: The latest version is 0.5.1PE P1.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Doesn't access my former saves, so had to start over (sigh/groan)
It is now FRIENDS of the family (GRRR, tired of that shit)
Seems to play harder than I remember
I'm told I have to go to my room and get my phone before I can go out. No phone found, and I can't go out.
Reading and understanding what you read, is not your biggest skill, isn't it? First to points are mentioned on OP either under Changelog or under the "INCEST PACTCH" instructions. Further, if you haven't notice yet, the game has a hint system which is also mentioned on OP!

It plays slower too.
Without any information about your computer specs (CPU, RAM, OS, GPU, etc.), and a better explanation where you think the game is slow, it is hard to narrow down a possible problem. In this case I have to assume, that your system isn't optimized correctly.

Reactions: DirtyMario

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Would anyone please be so kind as to upload a cg rip? I would do it myself but the tools do not work for mac.

Warwick666

Jan 27, 2019
Anyone else got the problem that the game stresses the GPU alot?
I've got a Radeon R9 200 with 4GB. Driver is up to date.
Win 10 and a Core i7-3770k @3,5 GHz

As soon as i start the game the GPU fans go to maximum speed and the GPU load shows 100%

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

As soon as i start the game the GPU fans go to maximum speed and the GPU load shows 100%
Do you have the option to activate Vsync through Radeon's settings?

This kind of problem has been reported often, but Aes is unable to reproduce this problem, because he has a different hardware etc.. There is always the possibility that some newer drivers or external software is causing this problem. If you are interested in investigating further, you could try to install an older driver, and/or uninstall optional GPU software etc... This would take a lot of time and might break other games etc... Really sorry, mate!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Would anyone please be so kind as to upload a cg rip? I would do it myself but the tools do not work for mac.
There are no tools for Mac since the target platform for Unity games is Windows. I could upload the CGrips for v0.5.1, but since we are close to the next update I don't won't bother myself with that... Sorry..

Here is my tip for you: Use the search function for the storage password, because someone shared the password for v.0.5.1 before ;)

Use this options to search within this thread.
search.png

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Hi, it was due to default graphics settings of the game, this only happens for some people that has quite a missmatching performance between gpu and cpu.

It's corrected in next version, can you please try to do this in the meantime and see if it makes a difference?

In the game folder, make a shortcut to the unconditional love.exe,

in the shortcut, rightclick, click properties:, add this to the end of target and the ": -screen-quality Beautiful

1550406071964.png

Let me know if this helps.

/A

Warwick666

Jan 27, 2019
Do you have the option to activate Vsync through Radeon's settings?

This kind of problem has been reported often, but Aes is unable to reproduce this problem, because he has a different hardware etc.. There is always the possibility that some newer drivers or external software is causing this problem. If you are interested in investigating further, you could try to install an older driver, and/or uninstall optional GPU software etc... This would take a lot of time and might break other games etc... Really sorry, mate!
I tried to use different settings in the Radeon settings, also VSynch, it did not help.
I think trying older drivers is something i'm not gonna do.

Hi, it was due to default graphics settings of the game, this only happens for some people that has quite a missmatching performance between gpu and cpu.

It's corrected in next version, can you please try to do this in the meantime and see if it makes a difference?

In the game folder, make a shortcut to the unconditional love.exe,

in the shortcut, rightclick, click properties:, add this to the end of target and the ": -screen-quality Beautiful

View attachment 247528

Let me know if this helps.

/A
Thanks for the help. It makes i bit better, GPU is now between 85 and 90. But fan speed still at a max and veeeeery noisy :(
Unbenannt.PNG

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks for the help. It makes i bit better, GPU is now between 85 and 90. But fan speed still at a max and veeeeery noisy :(
The start menu has an animation playing, thats the heaviest running thing in the game but it shouldnt push that much gpu, on my 970 it takes like 8-12% since it's a loop with 1080p.

Is it that high when you are playing the game as well?

It is strange though it shouldnt pull that high. May very well be driver related.

/A

Warwick666

Jan 27, 2019
Wait for the next update and try again.

Hoffentlich wartest du nicht auf die deutsche Übersetzung :D
Dann warte ich mal auf das Update.
Englisch passt schon :)

The start menu has an animation playing, thats the heaviest running thing in the game but it shouldnt push that much gpu, on my 970 it takes like 8-12% since it's a loop with 1080p.

Is it that high when you are playing the game as well?

It is strange though it shouldnt pull that high. May very well be driver related.
/A
No ingame its the same. When I go to another room gpu drops but as soon as the room is loaded im back to 90

Hoping for the next update ;)

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes