Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Quick question: Do you use some sort of optional AMD software for your GPU?
Dann warte ich mal auf das Update.
Englisch passt schon :)

No ingame its the same. When I go to another room gpu drops but as soon as the room is loaded im back to 90

Hoping for the next update ;)
What kind of temperatures are you getting on your GPU? What other games do you play with it without problem?

/A

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
There are no tools for Mac since the target platform for Unity games is Windows. I could upload the CGrips for v0.5.1, but since we are close to the next update I don't won't bother myself with that... Sorry..

Here is my tip for you: Use the search function for the storage password, because someone shared the password for v.0.5.1 before ;)

Use this options to search within this thread.
View attachment 247517
Gotta call you on this one - target platform == Windows hasn't been the case since 2009.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Gotta call you on this one - target platform == Windows hasn't been the case since 2009.
Maybe Unity open up for being more flexible, but developers still tent to prefer Windows over everything :) I'm still waiting for a native Ages of Empires version for Linux! :p

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Maybe Unity open up for being more flexible, but developers still tent to prefer Windows over everything :) I'm still waiting for a native Ages of Empires version for Linux! :p
Unity was Mac first, way back when:

Warwick666

Jan 27, 2019
Quick question: Do you use some sort of optional AMD software for your GPU?
I only got the Radeon-Software-Settings Suite that comes with the driver (where you can also check for driver updates)
But I don't start the game using that suit (makes no difference when I do so)

What kind of temperatures are you getting on your GPU? What other games do you play with it without problem?
/A
The only game where I remeber that I had similar issue was "The Forest" - didn't get it solved there.
At the moment I play Resident Evil II Remake without problems. Before that I played a lot Battlefield I without problems.

The temperature that is shown is about 90 degree celcius. But I dont play the game very long as the fan noise is annoying so I have no clue how high it would really get.
When system is idle the GPU has 40 degrees.
I.e. when playing witcher 3 it reaches around 85 but without that fan noise

Can't be a heat problem.
The fans speed up from the second on where I start the game.
The heatsink was cleand a few weeks ago. And the heat past was also renewed half a year ago.

Appreciate your effort ;)

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Whilst waiting for the next update I wanted to ask....

If you dump your girlfriend are there any different outcomes, like does anything new happen in the backyward when the mother is sunbathing or does it just close out a load of scenes?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
tried this game but... when i open the application i can hear music and the mouse cursor changes but the screen is white,
PS. windowed doesn't help either

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I guess I thought that the rip was from an old version because its from mid november. Thanks for the heads up.
It is, current version is 0.5.1.pe p1. But that was the only rip I could find. I would take cold_arctus advice and search if theres a password for the archive in the thread. Other possible sources include platinum level patreon and a rumored russian torrent tracker.

Good Luck

Reactions: WaveOfPig

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
It is, current version is 0.5.1.pe p1. But that was the only rip I could find. I would take cold_arctus advice and search if theres a password for the archive in the thread. Other possible sources include platinum level patreon and a rumored russian torrent tracker.

Good Luck
In Russian torrent tracker exactly CG is not ;)

Reactions: WaveOfPig
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes