El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
i started a new game and it only opens a black screen
does any one else have this problem
Actually it works just fine on an 8 years old office computer, so no need to have a gamer-beast.
Just as UncleVT said check out for install the vc_redist.x86 joined in Unconditional Love_Data\StreamingAssets folder.

I also found on reddit this ; I went into Nvidia Control Panel. This is where I changed "Aspect ratio" to "No scaling" on the Adjust desktop size and position page (with "perform scaling on Display"). Suddenly everything was okay again.[...]

Dunno if it will work for you, but i hope.

Afunguy2016

Jul 17, 2017
Did anyone have any issues with the threesome scene with Juli and Heather (kitchen) after the beach scene? Following the walkthrough, I went to the beach on Day 6 and to the mall (to get alcohol). The next step after that said to go home and when I do....it says to go into the kitchen. However, as soon as I go home....I have this strange headache and the next scene is the young version of Juli/Heather scene triggers instead. According to the walkthrough, this should happen when I go to the bedroom, so I wondered if I did something wrong. I am on Hero path with Heather and Maureen is still my GF....is this why this scene didn't trigger?

Reactions: triscuits

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 259838
This is how its looks on my monitor so I cant access the options.
Here's two solutions you can try:
1) Hold Windows key, click R, type in "regedit" in the run box
2) Go here: "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VNGINE\Timestamps: Unconditional Love"
3) Modify "Screenmanager Fullscreen mode_h3630240806" > Set value data to 3
4) Modify "Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771" > Set Hexadecimal value to 2d0 (Decimal 720)
5) Modify "Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802" > set Hexadecimal value to 500 (Decimal 1280)
The game should now start in Windowed mode in 720p resolution, and you can change the resolution in options
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second way to change resolution is following:
1) Go to Timestamps_0.5.2PE folder
2) Right click Unconditional Love.exe and click "copy"
3) Right click the folder and click "Paste shortcut"
4) Right click "Unconditional Love.exe - Shortcut" then click "options"
5) Insert the following text after the target link: -screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 720 -screen-width 1280
The game should now start in Windowed mode in 720p resolution, and you can change the resolution in options

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Here's two solutions you can try:
1) Hold Windows key, click R, type in "regedit" in the run box
2) Go here: "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VNGINE\Timestamps: Unconditional Love"
3) Modify "Screenmanager Fullscreen mode_h3630240806" > Set value data to 3
4) Modify "Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771" > Set Hexadecimal value to 2d0 (Decimal 720)
5) Modify "Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802" > set Hexadecimal value to 500 (Decimal 1280)

Second way to change resolution is following:
1) Go to Timestamps_0.5.2PE folder
2) Right click Unconditional Love.exe and click "copy"
3) Right click the folder and click "Paste shortcut"
4) Right click "Unconditional Love.exe - Shortcut" then click "options"
5) Insert the following text after the target link: -screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 720 -screen-width 1280
You can also just press alt+enter to toggle windowed mode and then change screen size to a format to see menu, then choose 1080p windowed and apply resolution, all from the game itself

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
You can also just press alt+enter to toggle windowed mode and then change screen size to a format to see menu, then choose 1080p windowed and apply resolution, all from the game itself
Why do it the simple way when you can do it the complicated way?? :sneaky: Tbh I never tried alt+enter in this game. I've had to use my solution on other games not using the Unity launcher earlier.

Thanks for the much simpler solution ^^

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes