lapa

Jul 9, 2017
I have 21:9 monitor and unity somehow decides to force this game to that resolution. Resulting that there are parts cut from top and bottom. The only button that I can see in main menu is the language selection. Is there anyway to decide/change the resolution.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
i have white screens , animations work , the rest does not go
You can try to install vc_redist.x86 include in the folder :Unconditional Love_Data\StreamingAssets.
It helped somes, no garanties but worth to try as it worked for some users.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I have 21:9 monitor and unity somehow decides to force this game to that resolution. Resulting that there are parts cut from top and bottom. The only button that I can see in main menu is the language selection. Is there anyway to decide/change the resolution.
Main menu, the loading one, options, resolution.

Hope it'll work for you

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Maybe take some time to appreciate the renders and take it slower,3 minutes is BS there are 400 new renders in there, excluding the animations. 3 minutes is 180 seconds. That means you watch a render and read the text faster than two per second. #QuitYourBullshit
wow so u want me to take like wat 10 minutes per render and animation. Ok np next time i will play in turtle pace.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
This used to be one of my favourite games. I'm saying used to because I now try to open it and just get a black screen. Do I have to buy a new pc just to play this? It's a shame that developers create games that regular users, not owning a high powered pc, can't enjoy it...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
This used to be one of my favourite games. I'm saying used to because I now try to open it and just get a black screen. Do I have to buy a new pc just to play this? It's a shame that developers create games that regular users, not owning a high powered pc, can't enjoy it...
See this:
No, because you're still missing a windows update, :p install the installer located in the streaming assets folder in the game folder
Or read Installation in the OP.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
It's a shame that developers create games that regular users, not owning a high powered pc, can't enjoy it...
Actually it works just fine on an 8 years old office computer, so no need to have a gamer-beast.
Just as UncleVT said check out for install the vc_redist.x86 joined in Unconditional Love_Data\StreamingAssets folder.

I also found on reddit this ; I went into Nvidia Control Panel. This is where I changed "Aspect ratio" to "No scaling" on the Adjust desktop size and position page (with "perform scaling on Display"). Suddenly everything was okay again.[...]

Dunno if it will work for you, but i hope.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes