laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
The Nerves of you Devs how dare yah throw Ms Parker in this game this is an OUTRAGE to make this pimple face dweed touch our GODDESS say it aint so Ive not gotten out of the Hospital dont do this PLEASE I'm jealous enough Her Husband from A Wife and Mother touches her

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
First of all, great and entertaining and beautiful game! @Motkeyz
Let me also add that even though your game is a little more geared toward sex than romance (NOT a bad thing, just for my own, maybe a slightly unusual taste for this day and age), I cannot get enough, nor can I get Nika out of my head!! She may be the most beautifully 'drawn' character I have ever seen in any game or anything else! I do not want to give up on the Juli, Maureen or any of the others that the MC gets to be with, nor am I asking for you to make any changes to your game's story (!) I just wanted to let you know that you have a fan that is in LOVE with NIKA, and has a secret desire for that relationship to blossom too, so don't keep it out if you were going to add it, that is all I am trying to say!!!! :)
Glad you Like Veronika, she is a very pretty character indeed! I am not done devoping more her story, dont worry, there is alot to be added. This game is not a dating sim, so for the romance, you have plenty to find on some other game but for action, that we will have alot ;)

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Glad you Like Veronika, she is a very pretty character indeed! I am not done devoping more her story, dont worry, there is alot to be added. This game is not a dating sim, so for the romance, you have plenty to find on some other game but for action, that we will have alot ;)
Come for the action, stay for the body count and ultra violence. :D

Reactions: Motkeyz and quinfax

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Pretty quality stuff lately with this game, even if the actual story content is small.
Still one of my favs though. Defo want to see more action with the sis/roomate.

What was with the reference to the underused character from another game?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Was going through the replay scene thing and noticed there was no day 7 did they just completely skip day 7 or it could be I forgot how to count as well :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Fucking loved the cheeky dig at the character from that sexless game Mwahahahahar! Its the Pepsi Vs Coca-Cola wars all over again.

BRING ON 80'S RIVALRIES.... GEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Reactions: Motkeyz

Jeale

Oct 2, 2018
Anybody can please give a working savegame ,thanks. I would like to try the new update. but i will not play all again. It´s allways the same with this kind of game. "lets call it a game". it got no Replayability

Eidios

Sep 15, 2018
I am just starting this game and after filling the name then the question pops up and after that black screen! Any solution for that?

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
The Incest Patch does not work on the new version! The game freezes after showing a message about the language file!
Can someone update the patch?

1552217825381.png

abdulaziz

Mar 12, 2018
anyone can give me save file of what the fat dudes mom sucking his dick in a trip i think thats what the last thing of the last patch cuz my save file got deleted

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes