cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I get the "unity" starting screen and after that it turns black with a green outlined square in the top right corner.
ok, the "curious" German might be damn well help you with that..way better than i'm with computers :)
Indeed :LOL:

@Gaffel - I have some more questions for you to answer:

- Were you able to play an older version of the game on your computer?
- Which Windows 7 version to you have?
- Did you install all updates?
- Do you have K-Lite Codecs Pack installed?
- What is your current DirectX version?
- Do you have Virtual C++ 2015 installed?

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Afunguy2016

Jul 17, 2017
Usually if you are confused on what to do next just press H don't really need a walk through cause the game tells you what to do next
I went to the beach to visit the sis....then went to the mall....then "H" says to go home. When I do go home, I have this massive headache and a flashback to young mom and Heather. The next "H" says talk to Bacon. It does not go into the "threesome" scene that is suppose to happen, hence the reason I am asking for help.

MrGigi

May 20, 2018
Guys ?
I have a old save, but when I open the game and select "Save", I can't see the save. Any help ?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I went to the beach to visit the sis....then went to the mall....then "H" says to go home. When I do go home, I have this massive headache and a flashback to young mom and Heather. The next "H" says talk to Bacon. It does not go into the "threesome" scene that is suppose to happen, hence the reason I am asking for help.
The threesome only appears on the hero path but not on the wimp path.

Guys ?
I have a old save, but when I open the game and select "Save", I can't see the save. Any help ?
From which version is your old save? If earlier as 0.5.1 then you need to copy the entire save folder and paste it into .../Unconditional Love_Data

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Your game files are corrupt I think, this tends to happen if something is wrong with the storage file in the game with an the art
This would be remedied by redownloading the game, installing fresh and transferring old saves if I'm not mistaken?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This would be remedied by redownloading the game, installing fresh and transferring old saves if I'm not mistaken?
Downloading again or first try to unpack the downloaded file with 7zip should do it, the game doesn't need to be installed just unpacked. If you played 0.5.1 your saves are already safe so you don't need to move anything there.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I am on the Hero Path. The only version I have played is 5.2 PE as I just discovered the game two or three days ago.
Either send me your save (including the png) or send me a screenshot of your unlocked content from your replay app on your in-game phone.

Jun 20, 2018
I think I've deleted my old saves folder by mistake, so if anyone has ending of 5.1 saves (Hero path, I believe), feel free to upload!

Jeff88

Sep 21, 2017
My saves weren't showing up so I downloaded a save file from here and I have no idea where I should put it. On Mac version btw

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Downloading again or first try to unpack the downloaded file with 7zip should do it, the game doesn't need to be installed just unpacked. If you played 0.5.1 your saves are already safe so you don't need to move anything there.
No luck. And the same thing happens when trying to start a new game. Flickering animated scenes followed by the beige freeze.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Please don't shoot me for this, but I just want to comment on how you seem to have the complete opposite tastes as me. I skip all the Juli scenes cos she is my most unattractive character and that she's the mother makes it worse. Amazing game tho, even tho I skip half of it.
Won't shoot you :D Everybody has different tastes, I expect people to respect mines, in exchange I respect theirs. Which can include a friendly tease if necessary (like that "cuck" thing some people are so serious about).

4.10 star(s) 237 Votes