goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
My saves weren't showing up so I downloaded a save file from here and I have no idea where I should put it. On Mac version btw
~/Library/Application Support/unity.VNGINE.Timestamps: Unconditional Love

It will show up as "unity.VNGINE.Timestamps/ Unconditional Love" in a Finder window.

Reactions: Aesouh

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Any reason to play the Wimp path? Just reloaded and figured to replay it, since I enjoyed it so much a few updates ago.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Any reason to play the Wimp path? Just reloaded and figured to replay it, since I enjoyed it so much a few updates ago.
The wimp path havent been develop more yet, well depending what was you last play ;)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
reference to A WaM was fun. it seems that even Motkeyz get tired of that shit
HA! More about the Dev attitude regarding all other artists than the pace of his game, he can do whatever pace he want, that's his game, but dissing other dev work quality and saying out and loud that he is superior than anyone... NOT sure about the veracity of that part in the speech! I wont comment more about this, ''it's in the game!''

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Just got to the point of choosing to break up with maureen or not. Any tips? btw trying Hero path first since seems it has most content at moment.. and figured the wimp was an ntr path.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
No luck. And the same thing happens when trying to start a new game. Flickering animated scenes followed by the beige freeze.
Are you able to see the animation on the main menu (Juli swinging her boobs)? Further pls. check the size of the storage file:
storage.vngine: 750,0 MB (EDIT: Apparently this is the size on my Linux Distro, but in Windows the size is 715MB)

Were you able to play the old version? Also pls share your spec with me.

because the game does not load and the screen remains black. only music is heard :c HELP PLEAS
because the game does not load and the screen remains black. only music is heard
Did you two install Virtual C++ 2015? If not, go to: .../Timestamps5.2/Unconditional Love_Data/StreamingAssets and install vc_redist.x86.exe.

And keep your Windows OS up-to-date!

Reactions: david1824

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
HA! More about the Dev attitude regarding all other artists than the pace of his game, he can do whatever pace he want, that's his game, but dissing other dev work quality and saying out and loud that he is superior than anyone... NOT sure about the veracity of that part in the speech! I wont comment more about this, ''it's in the game!''
Yeah, the Sophia cameo wasn't well done at all. L&P's renders are so much better. He's the king, better than everyone.

NOT

(hilarious, btw)

And OMG, Ana Lentry! :ROFLMAO:

wwqww

Apr 3, 2018
Ohh, I can't play it... I've downloaded the last version and now the screen remains black (without music).
I've already have the actualization of Virtual C+++ 2015 (and 2017), and nothing...

Please, help me to fix it because I love this game.

(Sorry if my English is bad, it's not my native language)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ohh, I can't play it... I've downloaded the last version and now the screen remains black (without no music).
I've already have the actualization of Virtual C+++ 2015 (and 2017), and nothing...

Please, help me to fix it because I love this game.

(Sorry if my English is bad, it's not my native language)
Ok.. here to help you!

I guess you do not see the Motkeyz and Vngine animation when you start the game, right? If yes, after you start the game push Esc. and try to get to the main menu. If you are there and you can't see Juli swinging her boobs, then you need to delete your Virtual C++ (2015 and 2017) and reinstall 2015 again.

wwqww

Apr 3, 2018
Ok.. here to help you!

I guess you do not see the Motkeyz and Vngine animation when you start the game, right? If yes, after you start the game push Esc. and try to get to the main menu. If you are there and you can't see Juli swinging her boobs, then you need to delete your Virtual C++ (2015 and 2017) and reinstall 2015 again.
¡Thanks for the help!

No, I can't :(. When I launch the game I see the Unity logo, then goes to gray and next black... and stuck there!
I've already done the steps that you told me and still the same...

This problem has me confused (and frustrated) :unsure:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
¡Thanks for the help!

No, I can't :(. When I launch the game I see the Unity logo, then goes to gray and next black... and stuck there!
I've already done the steps that you told me and still the same...

This problem has me confused (and frustrated) :unsure:
Delete Virtual C++ competently and use this link instead the file in StreamingAssets.

EDIT: Additional try to install this Windows Media Feature pack (need for people from Europe!)

And make sure you do not have missing Windows Updates!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Question - what's the difference between the 2 Maureen Tease events? Casually playing I didn't see anything.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes