gramaton

May 16, 2017
HA! More about the Dev attitude regarding all other artists than the pace of his game, he can do whatever pace he want, that's his game, but dissing other dev work quality and saying out and loud that he is superior than anyone... NOT sure about the veracity of that part in the speech! I wont comment more about this, ''it's in the game!''
true. his self-esteem is too high for this forum :)

Reactions: Motkeyz

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Does breaking up with Maureen or not influence any of the scenes with Mom/Sis or any other possible love interest?

FoFz

Nov 17, 2018
This Hospital Scene with Miss Parker ist hilarious and its absolutley true. AWAM is really a waste of lifetime. Anyway, the first shot was fired....let the beef begin :D

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Afunguy2016

Jul 17, 2017
The threesome only appears on the hero path but not on the wimp path.

From which version is your old save? If earlier as 0.5.1 then you need to copy the entire save folder and paste it into .../Unconditional Love_Data
Either send me your save (including the png) or send me a screenshot of your unlocked content from your replay app on your in-game phone.
I figured it out. I missed the very first shower scene on Day 1 which prevented the threesome scene on Day 6

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I figured it out. I missed the very first shower scene on Day 1 which prevented the threesome scene on Day 6
There are many things in the game that are linked to beeing on the "juli" path, which is pretty much defined right now as having seen the dream scene in the kitche on one of the early days. If you have done that then you are on the right juli path at least.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Are you able to see the animation on the main menu (Juli swinging her boobs)? Further pls. check the size of the storage file:
storage.vngine: 750,0 MB

Were you able to play the old version? Also pls share your spec with me.
I am able to see the main menu animation. The load screen/vngine logo however has a lot of epileptic color and shape artifacts.

The storage.vngine file is 715 Mb, but I've now downloaded the game and unpacked twice with the same result.

My spec:

1552328786340.png
GFX: GTX 780

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I am able to see the main menu animation. The load screen/vngine logo however has a lot of epileptic color and shape artifacts.

The storage.vngine file is 715 Mb, but I've now downloaded the game and unpacked twice with the same result.

My spec:

View attachment 261168
GFX: GTX 780
When you say epileptic color and shape artifacts... could it be the glitch effect that is just in there by design? :p

Kind like this:

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
When you say epileptic color and shape artifacts... could it be the glitch effect that is just in there by design? :p

Kind like this:
Welp, that's certainly intentional. Oddly enough though when I load my latest save the animation with Juli walking away from the kitchen has a similar flickering visual effect before cutting into the beige.out described above.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Welp, that's certainly intentional. Oddly enough though when I load my latest save the animation with Juli walking away from the kitchen has a similar flickering visual effect before cutting into the beige.out described above.
It's just strange, the only reason i have heard people have problems with the game like that is because of the storage file beeing corrupt or it was tried to extract it or something. Usually because it was corrupt during extraction of the entire game zip...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, I happen to like AWAM, but only because there are many other games to play while I wait for it to finally reach the stage where actual sex happens with the main lady. ;)

Apart from this op-piece, this was another great update. The humour in this game is great, the renders in the sex scenes constantly give me almost painful boners.
This time my favourite scene was fucking the mom in the kitchen the morning after MC left the hospital. WHen she was sitting on his lap bouncing up and down in that negligee. That was just awesome.

This was a very worthwhile update. Keep up the great work.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes