cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
thanks for the tip ..found it ...by the way do you have a full save on the other path wimp ....? ? thanks again
unfortunate not.. all my saves have a glitch... will have to start over o_O...

What about those saves?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's kind of stupid because even though the threesome did not happen, my character is still going thru dialog as if it had happened...

I think I only missed the peeking at night on the first few days because I'm not crazy about the whole "Ntr" thing or whatever we call it..
I swear if that makes me unable to get the good scenes in the game, Im gonna go nuts

Edit: the branching paths are definitely extremely broken in this game, My dude is saying he broke up with Maureen even tho it never happened
It's not NTR when she has sex with her husband. Especially if it's before you have any kind of sexual relationship with her!

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
so i wanna give this game a try but i wanna know if it has repetitive gameplay and scenes like (big brother) or not cuz i hate to repeat a lot of scenes just to progress.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
It's not NTR when she has sex with her husband. Especially if it's before you have any kind of sexual relationship with her!
You do understand why people may not want to watch potential future 'interests' fucking other people, regardless of who they are though, right? I mean, do husbands and wives fuck each other? Yeah sure, usually. Do I want to see it, if I'm gonna be thinking about her in a lascivious way later? No, not really...

It's the same as when you have to see 'Billy Bacon the fat dweeb' doing shit. It kills the mood. (for me)

Aug 9, 2017
Okay but what if I want to play this "Game" in a way that allows me to get intimate with those virtual girls and see all their good scenes without me having to suffer through watching them having intimate relations with other characters I absolutely hate?

(Whatever words you might want to use to describe that is your own business)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You do understand why people may not want to watch potential future 'interests' fucking other people, regardless of who they are though, right? I mean, do husbands and wives fuck each other? Yeah sure, usually. Do I want to see it, if I'm gonna be thinking about her in a lascivious way later? No, not really...

It's the same as when you have to see 'Billy Bacon the fat dweeb' doing shit. It kills the mood. (for me)
You do understand that married people have sex, right? She's had sex with him at least twice (MC and Nika. Don't know about big sis's dad). The game starts with corruption. The MC has to start seeing her in a sexy way, and that's how the author decided to do it.

Okay but what if I want to play this "Game" in a way that allows me to get intimate with those virtual girls and see all their good scenes without me having to suffer through watching them having intimate relations with other characters I absolutely hate?

(Whatever words you might want to use to describe that is your own business)
You hate your virtual dad? Dude, you've got bigger problems than trying to bang your virtual mom.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
You do understand that married people have sex, right? She's had sex with him at least twice (MC and Nika. Don't know about big sis's dad). The game starts with corruption. The MC has to start seeing her in a sexy way, and that's how the author decided to do it.
My point was simply to point out the reason WHY people complain.
I don't care much if it bothers you or not, it bothers other people, so they complain. It's understandable, no?

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
lol this thread. Not played game yet as no Android link but all this NTR stuff makes me laugh. Soon we will be demanding ntr tags on all mother son games cause there's no way MC would be there without mom getting one from someone other than him.

Yume3Dx

Oct 11, 2018
Does anyone have a save file for the version before this one I forgot the save it cause I reformat my PC....

Aug 9, 2017
oh I'm sorry, I thought she was my "Mom's Friend"
I don't care at all if the characters are implied to be having relations, I just don't want to be forced to watch it so I can make progress

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes