enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
The joke about stock characters was pretty funny. Ready for jokes about the inverse; making characters so distinct that they come across clownish? The MC for example has a hairstyle that only kids, musicians and tenured professors could get away with. A man walks around in a hairstyle like that, people know he's not afraid of anything!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Well, I happen to like AWAM, but only because there are many other games to play while I wait for it to finally reach the stage where actual sex happens with the main lady. ;)

Apart from this op-piece, this was another great update. The humour in this game is great, the renders in the sex scenes constantly give me almost painful boners.
This time my favourite scene was fucking the mom in the kitchen the morning after MC left the hospital. WHen she was sitting on his lap bouncing up and down in that negligee. That was just awesome.

This was a very worthwhile update. Keep up the great work.
Thanks for the comment, it put a smile on my face!! Glad you like it and i hope you will continue to be in pain in next release :)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
So, I was over in the F.I.L.F. thread and had an idea I hope @Motkeyz and @Aesouh might use. It's just a random scene where the MC sees an angry mob with pitchforks and torches chasing a random Eric character (or some other person). Possibly end with the EVIL one tied to a stake with flames at their feet and the MC saying something about how stealing an MC's Women will ALWAYS be punished. :)

Just a thought.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
ok.. does the old version (0.5.1) works for you?
Redownloaded the 0.5.1 version in this thread and no, same error. Which is a pity as it would imply the error is on my end since it worked before. Can't imagine what has changed however

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Can we get rid of Maureen's braces in the next update? I'm not a fan, no offense.
And i want them to get rid of from cigarette fetish. But devs cannot make everyone happy man. You gotto focus on other girls if it is not your thing.

Jeale

Oct 2, 2018
Which driver do you have?
I dont think it´s the driver.Maybe DirectX or Windows are corrupted. may some Windows updates not installed. I had this with AC odyssey. some runtime not Virsual C++ what comes only with win update on Win 8.1.Never heard about it befor and allready forgot the name again. :) I would try Windows System File scan

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Redownloaded the 0.5.1 version in this thread and no, same error. Which is a pity as it would imply the error is on my end since it worked before. Can't imagine what has changed however
The culprits are Windows Update or installing/deleting Games and Programs! Every time Windows release a new Update something will break :LOL:.

Try Windows System File scan as @Jeale recommended!

Share Save file please!
Use the search function!

search.png

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Day 6 Scene 9 10 11 can't get
Followed walthrough "Hero" side.. still can't get
What the fuck did I do wrong?
Scene 9, 10 and 11 of Day 6 are on a different path, not the hero path!

EDIT: Scene 9, 10 and 11 are the threesome! For this you need to be on two paths at once! The Juli path and the Hero path.

For Juli path you have to peek at her every time she takes a shower etc...

Aug 9, 2017
It's kind of stupid because even though the threesome did not happen, my character is still going thru dialog as if it had happened...

I think I only missed the peeking at night on the first few days because I'm not crazy about the whole "Ntr" thing or whatever we call it..
I swear if that makes me unable to get the good scenes in the game, Im gonna go nuts

Edit: the branching paths are definitely extremely broken in this game, My dude is saying he broke up with Maureen even tho it never happened

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
is there any way to change the name in the saves provided here ?
Yes.. after you copied the saves to %LocalAppData%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves you can rename them in load or save during the game. On the left side of the save you will see a pencil. Click on it and you can rename the save.

In what folder we put the backup?
with backup you mean your save file? If yes.. it is here %LocalAppData%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves. Once you saved the game you don't have to manually move your save anymore for a new update. For example: You already played 0.5.1 (and saved a few times)... the new update (v.0.5.2) will find your old save and will make them available, because your saves are in persistent folder.

It's kind of stupid because even though the threesome did not happen, my character is still going thru dialog as if it had happened...

I think I only missed the peeking at night on the first few days because I'm not crazy about the whole "Ntr" thing or whatever we call it..
I swear if that makes me unable to get the good scenes in the game, Im gonna go nuts
It is possible that you went through the same glitch I did.. I have an Save where I used the wimp path and still got the threesome... and another save were I'm on the hero path does not have the threesome.

However, the threesome is kind of a Bonus! And you have to do everything with Juli do get it!

Aug 9, 2017
this kinda sucks because it means I kinda have to backtrack 8 Hours of reading content to change a single variable to obtain the scene legit.. I hate this. Is there no way to just edit the save so I can manipulate the game into triggering that event anyways?

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Yes.. after you copied the saves to %LocalAppData%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves you can rename them in load or save during the game. On the left side of the save you will see a pencil. Click on it and you can rename the save.
sorry.... is there any way to change the name of the MC in the game

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes