Aug 9, 2017
oh I'm sorry, I thought she was my "Mom's Friend"
I don't care at all if the characters are implied to be having relations, I just don't want to be forced to watch it so I can make progress
I'm just really hoping that more developers in the future take time to give players options on the ways they can approach content, instead of making different linear stories that block out content when you miss a single detail.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
So trying to open the game and get a virus warning and game won't open. Says it's missing something . Hopefully this will be fixed on the next update. Also just so dev'so know when you put in a program that tries to send info back a lot of virus protectors will see that as a bad thing and block it. If anyone has a good working version of this for pc please put another mega link up, much appreciated.

Yume3Dx

Oct 11, 2018
oh I'm sorry, I thought she was my "Mom's Friend"
I don't care at all if the characters are implied to be having relations, I just don't want to be forced to watch it so I can make progress
Yep found it, also i forgot the path for the save where to put it i would like to ask some help.. :D

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
So trying to open the game and get a virus warning and game won't open. Says it's missing something . Hopefully this will be fixed on the next update. Also just so dev'so know when you put in a program that tries to send info back a lot of virus protectors will see that as a bad thing and block it. If anyone has a good working version of this for pc please put another mega link up, much appreciated.
The version in OP works just fine. Your antivirus throwing out false-positives and putting files in quarantine is not the devs fault. Whitelist the game, and block it in the firewall if you don't want the game to send back statistics.

If you are unsure if a game really has a virus, upload the file(s) on virustotal.com to see if it's a false-psotive

Yep found it, also i forgot the path for the save where to put it i would like to ask some help.. :D
%localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
and block it in the firewall if you don't want the game to send back statistics.
Or deactivate your internet connection for the time you play.

full save with all the scenes?
Something like that doesn't exist. You need do play different paths to see all the content with different saves ;)

Reactions: Motkeyz

Atlan

May 18, 2018
I feel like there was missing a scene in the hospital, the mom bj they talk about facefucking and after he says something like "I can't believe you deepthroated the whole thing" but there was never any deepthroat scene..

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I feel like there was missing a scene in the hospital, the mom bj they talk about facefucking and after he says something like "I can't believe you deepthroated the whole thing" but there was never any deepthroat scene..
I had the same feeling and asked, well, the scene is not missing, we just don't see it. Hmm i would have not mention it but it is as it is.

Oct 16, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to turn off the stupid Narrator lines from popping up?
It's seriously irritating having to see the Narrator lines show up, I usually turn those off, unless I can't, which seems to be the case in this game.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys someone know if the italian Translations is update? Or when there is a new update?
Also who mean "pe" v0.5.2pe?
Thank you

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone have links for the CG rip working other than workupload please?

Had some issues downloading from the server today.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes