Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
YEES 10k! Been keeping my eye on this post for a lil while!

Just to say, thank you all once again, for enjoying our game so much. I can't believe we are on 10k posts already. Here's to 10k more!

:D

/A

Jougen

Jun 6, 2017
A question here. During animations there's an arrow that i think governs auto continuation of said animations. It worked perfectly for awhile but now it;s red and everytime i press it animation just ends and goes to the next one. How can i revert the arrow to simply play all the animations out naturally, like it used to?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
A question here. During animations there's an arrow that i think governs auto continuation of said animations. It worked perfectly for awhile but now it;s red and everytime i press it animation just ends and goes to the next one. How can i revert the arrow to simply play all the animations out naturally, like it used to?
The newer animations are mainly on loop, either its on by default or its not, we decided to make more animations but shorter, to give you more interesting animations every release, and it has worked out nicely. If they are on the loop after a while a continue button will show anyway, or you can stop at your own convenience with the stop button.

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
don't know why, but i don't see the 0.5.2 incest patch in lewdpatcher.
Can someone share the link please.
Thanks.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
don't know why, but i don't see the 0.5.2 incest patch in lewdpatcher.
Can someone share the link please.
Thanks.
Well, if you click in Incest Patch in the OP, takes you to lewdpatcher and in the bottom you'll find the patch

Vagll

Dec 4, 2018
hi, i just download the new update and i can't begin a new game, i've a black screen after putting my name and nothing after :'(

4.10 star(s) 237 Votes