goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
for some reason whenever i verify 18+ the game crashes on mac? any solutions
You are the first one mentioning that! Did you try to re-unpack the game?

@goobdoob any idea?
Worked for me - both the 0.5.2 Mac app and the 0.5.2 Windows app under wine.

What version of MacOS are you using?

What path are you running the game from?

Do you get a crash message?

What happens if you run Terminal, then type
open
add a space, then drag the app to the terminal window and hit enter?

I'm interested in any error message it might spit out.

Reactions: Aesouh

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
Worked for me - both the 0.5.2 Mac app and the 0.5.2 Windows app under wine.

What version of MacOS are you using?

What path are you running the game from?

Do you get a crash message?

What happens if you run Terminal, then type
open
add a space, then drag the app to the terminal window and hit enter?

I'm interested in any error message it might spit out.
Head blown. I really not that smart with computers. Not using wine. Manage to download 2 games fine but the third just quit. No message just a 2 second delay from pressing the 18+ icon then closed.

Latest Mac os although I never use it. Not a true gamer. Always been console and play these games on Android. As for keyboard commands i have never attempted to use them. Wouldn't know where to start. I would normally put it down to me but as I had no problem with the other 2 games wondered if someone had a idea. Only got my Mac out to play this game lol.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Head blown. I really not that smart with computers. Not using wine. Manage to download 2 games fine but the third just quit. No message just a 2 second delay from pressing the 18+ icon then closed.

Latest Mac os although I never use it. Not a true gamer. Always been console and play these games on Android. As for keyboard commands i have never attempted to use them. Wouldn't know where to start. I would normally put it down to me but as I had no problem with the other 2 games wondered if someone had a idea. Only got my Mac out to play this game lol.
Well Aes tried the game on a first generation Macbook Air without any problems..

@goobdoob is it possible for having a permission problem like people get for MotH (on Windows) :unsure:.

zxc_cxz

Apr 6, 2018
You can check your files with this.Download and install quicksfv.Put this file into your game folder and run it.

I tried to run the file with qsfv, and I found out that I'm missing 6 files or might be corrupted: unityplayer.dll, resources.resource, sharedassets0.resource, unityengine.uimodule.dll, storage.vngine, and lastly vc_redist.x86.exe which I think is not that important. Can I copy these files from previous versions?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
storage.vngine
:LOL: the most important file, which you can't copy from previous version, because this file contains all renders for the game!

I assume that your Anti-Virus program or other protection program is messing with your download or files! Deactivate those programs and re-unpack the game again.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Going back to the hospital scene, it's very funny. "it's like an angel surfing on my balls sipping strawberry lemonade" LOL

It reminded me of when I was rushed to the hospital for peritonitis, when the nurse was shaving me, I asked her to do it in the form of little hearts. Obviously they were already giving me anesthesia, that was the last thing I remember before the surgery.

I'm still wondering why little hearts.

zxc_cxz

Apr 6, 2018
:LOL: the most important file, which you can't copy from previous version, because this file contains all renders for the game!

I assume that your Anti-Virus program or other protection program is messing with your download or files! Deactivate those programs and re-unpack the game again.
I tried to unpack it with AV and firewall disabled but still the same. I did not experience this on the previous version of the game. I tried also to unpack the file on another computer and also on my mobile, but still corrupted. I suspect that the file got corrupted during download or the uploaded file on wetransfer.com itself is corrupted.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I tried to unpack it with AV and firewall disabled but still the same. I did not experience this on the previous version of the game. I tried also to unpack the file on another computer and also on my mobile, but still corrupted. I suspect that the file got corrupted during download or the uploaded file on wetransfer.com itself is corrupted.
Then better download from Mega or use Torrent.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Also update your winrar if it's outdated or install and extract with 7zip

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes