Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Some Anti virus software delete files from within compressed archives, don't know why it does it with the game though, if someone has AV problems please tell me what's the reason the AV gives for putting the files in quarantine.

/a

Reactions: Keir612

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
Why dont the incest patch dont work? How can i fix this?
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to

PC: "Unconditional Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder.
MAC: "Contents/Unconditional Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder

AFTER INSTALL: Start game, click on the english flag with "UNRATED", then it will apply the patch, and it will remember every time you start the game, so you don't have to click it again.

Good luck!

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Why dont the incest patch dont work? How can i fix this?
it should !
Make sure you got the right patch for the right version of the game = same numbers
follow instructions to the letter and click on the right flag in menu before starting!

Jougen

Jun 6, 2017
The newer animations are mainly on loop, either its on by default or its not, we decided to make more animations but shorter, to give you more interesting animations every release, and it has worked out nicely. If they are on the loop after a while a continue button will show anyway, or you can stop at your own convenience with the stop button.
This feels like a bug tbh, if i want to enable auto mode for animations let me, i like to kick back my chair and read or watch animation blocks not reach for mouse every two seconds to click. Also really bad for fapping, duh. Please bring the auto logic back and let people choose how they wanna play your awesome game ;)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This feels like a bug tbh, if i want to enable auto mode for animations let me, i like to kick back my chair and read or watch animation blocks not reach for mouse every two seconds to click. Also really bad for fapping, duh. Please bring the auto logic back and let people choose how they wanna play your awesome game ;)
Its not a bug, i intentionally turn on loop because the clip is 1-2 seconds long sometimes, so we can make more animations,

Are you telling me that you only want the animation to run for 1-2 seconds and then move on??

Jougen

Jun 6, 2017
Its not a bug, i intentionally turn on loop because the clip is 1-2 seconds long sometimes, so we can make more animations,

Are you telling me that you only want the animation to run for 1-2 seconds and then move on??
Ofcourse not, nor do i want to click every time i'm done enjoying each step, especially when there's a lot of small steps. Make each animation last for around 10-20 seconds or something and people who want to manually forward the scene will do so without any change, people who wanna watch a movie can enable the auto button back, everybody wins.

firelemon

Jan 20, 2019
The game won't even boat up for me. I have tried the 5.2 and 5.1 version. I have updated my windows machine. I have deleted all versions of c++ redist and installed the one in the directory. I have tried running it in admin. No I didn't not use winrar or 7zip as windows 10 can automatically unpack common archive files such as rar and zip. It gets to the unity icon and dies a tragic death.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The game won't even boat up for me. I have tried the 5.2 and 5.1 version. I have updated my windows machine. I have deleted all versions of c++ redist and installed the one in the directory. I have tried running it in admin. No I didn't not use winrar or 7zip as windows 10 can automatically unpack common archive files such as rar and zip. It gets to the unity icon and dies a tragic death.
Dumb question... did you try to start the game from the archive or did you extract it on your Desktop?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ofcourse not, nor do i want to click every time i'm done enjoying each step, especially when there's a lot of small steps. Make each animation last for around 10-20 seconds or something and people who want to manually forward the scene will do so without any change, people who wanna watch a movie can enable the auto button back, everybody wins.
i might be able to add an option in the settings to stop animation after some time, but its still gonna be loop on, i cant have both worlds, the loop is on because the clip has to loop, but then i added the continue button as well to signal after some 15 seconds that you can move on, not that the entire game is just on full auto mode, you will still get stuck on choices etc , and the auto isnt perfectly tuned yet either

Reactions: Jougen

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Ok, i know what VNGINE need. Instant text show. I kinda got used to it in RenPy, turning speed text to max there, make it appear instantly, here its just quicker.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well Aes tried the game on a first generation Macbook Air without any problems..

@goobdoob is it possible for having a permission problem like people get for MotH (on Windows) :unsure:.
Sure, it could be a permissions problem, but I don't think I had that issue when I downloaded the game.

@brexitbal try .

Reactions: PurpleTyger

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Reactions: WINTEX
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes