PaNDoX

Mar 24, 2019
Hi everybody,

Can anyone tell me, what can I do when this exists? "DID YOU EVER MAKE A MISTAKE AND WISHED THERE WAS SOME WAY TO UNDO IT?" This exist and I click, after there is black screen all time . What can I do play the game rightly?

Please help me

Mar 29, 2018
@Motkeyz @Aesouh Wow! It's been 3 days since I've downloaded and played your game and I'm abscessed with this! Everything from the plot down to the overall looks of the game is absolutely gorgeous. The characters are far better than I expected visually and the details are so good to the point that I don't want to move to the next scene. (dealing with a save folder that is over 500 saves taking 400 MB xD). I really liked every character of the game and I can't even decide who's my favourite ones from all the girls. (You really giving me a hard time here) but from all the scenes I would say without a doupt MC's timetravel with younge Juli and Heather. Great effort guys and hope you keep up like this, you are doing a terrific job.
The only thing is the Unity engine has some problems but the game's content compensates all of the hassle but just to let you know:
1. Since I saved so many times, I've experienced some parts that I was unable to hit the down right Menu (it was highlighted but for some reason it wasn't opening). What I've noticed later into the game, was that I could just press esc and save that way but there was still that problem, though not that frequent. The way I dealt with it was either close and re-open the game again and if I was lucky it was solved or I would re-load an old save not that far from the scene... save right after this or just before the part were it happened if I was able to. I can't give you an exact scene were you could find such problem since I can't remember exactly, though if my mind doesn't play tricks, one of them would be the first scene were MC was taking a shower and had the choice to wank it with Juli, Nika or Gal.
2. This is just a recommendation and I dont mind without it. If it takes time from the actual game do not integrate such thing. You could register the key S for opening up the save menu and not go through esc/save and such for just a quicker response.
3. I did found too some parts were there was scenes jumping. There wasn't plenty really, it's very minor, but one of them was right after MC fucked Juli Save515.png and this one was missing Kitchen01-Day9-40.png for me at first but when I reloaded the save for this scene again, this part just jumped like in half a sec.

Overall the game looks great and not to exaggerate but from all the games I've played it's my favorite one and I've played quit a lot. That said I just wanna know is there any other guys in your team or you are just the two of you (have you met each other irl)? and did you made those models from start to finish or bought them from Daz store and did some tweaks ?(I think everyone would appreciate a thread of the models, assets and stuff since I haven't found one yet here other than the Fanart. I know you might don't wanna share them so I tottaly understand. I've myself never touched Daz, I'm just a Maya user and I'm really facinated by your work and want to see also other Fanarts with your models and stuff.). Either way the overall game is greatly executed that I can't get enough of it. I really looking forward to your new updates and I'm so fortunate to find your guys. I will make sure to support you in patreon too. Keep it up :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi everybody,

Can anyone tell me, what can I do when this exists? "DID YOU EVER MAKE A MISTAKE AND WISHED THERE WAS SOME WAY TO UNDO IT?" This exist and I click, after there is black screen all time . What can I do play the game rightly?

Please help me
Do you have Virtual C++ 2015 32bit (x86) installed? If not use the installer located in .../Game-Folder/Unconditional Love_Data/StreamingAssets/vc_redist.x86.exe.

(dealing with a save folder that is over 500 saves taking 400 MB xD)
500 saves :eek: who needs that many? o_O

Btw. can you pls upload them as compressed file and share them with Aes and me. Maybe he can reproduce your hiccups, when he has that many saves on his "potato dev-machine". :unsure:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for all the nice feedback! Glad you really enjoy the game so much :) Indeed its just the two of us working hard on it when we aren't doing our day jobs.

I can't say much for the 3d models except that they are highly customized and tons of work done on them, there is a fan art thread where people have tried also to make the characters but still not there yet :) I am 100% sure mot is not going to release any of those though.

Regarding your save files, holy shit! You do know there is a replay system in the game on your phone so you can replay those sexy scenes you want?! I would not recommend having that many saves, even I run with 100 when testing but thats way more than what I actually need =P I can't imagine how slow the save management must be with that many...

Kind Regards

/A

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Do you have Virtual C++ 2015 32bit (x86) installed? If not use the installer located in .../Game-Folder/Unconditional Love_Data/StreamingAssets/vc_redist.x86.exe.

500 saves :eek: who needs that many? o_O

Btw. can you pls upload them as compressed file and share them with Aes and me. Maybe he can reproduce your hiccups, when he has that many saves on his "potato dev-machine". :unsure:

No thanks I don't want that many save files :D That's why we have the replay system! and last choice feature, :D Holy crap though. Can't imagine the performance on the save/load menu, scrolling sideways on 500 saves before I have finished doing my improvements to expand saves on demand.

Reactions: cold_arctus

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Yes that was a typo xD I meant to say obsessed but autocorrector made a mistake there without me noticing it.
Figured as much. :) Have to say though, I agree with you about the game. This game is easily one of the best out there, and definitely the best 3dcg adult game that I've played. :) Wish more titles using 3d models would be as well made, with as much of a unique feel, look and overall polish as this game.

Mar 29, 2018
No thanks I don't want that many save files :D That's why we have the replay system! and last choice feature, :D Holy crap though. Can't imagine the performance on the save/load menu, scrolling sideways on 500 saves before I have finished doing my improvements to expand saves on demand.
I did went four times to the appdata and made folders of hundreds because it did hit me up in performance when there was more than that for loading reasons not for scrolling ( though 500+ is unscrollable indeed). But after finishing the game I made a bulk rename so there are all renamed starting from 1 to 500something. I do know that there is the replay system and the last choise too. But prefered the saved method just because I could also make different choices. Anyway, ...and ohh just to let you know that when I'd hit Ctrl+F as you mention in your walkthrough PRO Tip: Search for any scene (Replay Menu) by; “Ctrl + F” then enter “Scene Name”. It didnt work for me, neither when I pressed the phone and went to the Replay menu (tried that particullarly for the search) nor when my game was "clean" at the Hallway. I've even tried it on the Main Menu scene but there was no luck at there either.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I did went four times to the appdata and made folders of hundreds because it did hit me up in performance when there was more than that for loading reasons not for scrolling ( though 500+ is unscrollable indeed). But after finishing the game I made a bulk rename so there are all renamed starting from 1 to 500something. I do know that there is the replay system and the last choise too. But prefered the saved method just because I could also make different choices. Anyway, ...and ohh just to let you know that when I'd hit Ctrl+F as you mention in your walkthrough PRO Tip: Search for any scene (Replay Menu) by; “Ctrl + F” then enter “Scene Name”. It didnt work for me, neither when I pressed the phone and went to the Replay menu (tried that particullarly for the search) nor when my game was "clean" at the Hallway. I've even tried it on the Main Menu scene but there was no luck at there either.
I think you are talking about qleafs walkthrough? In this one, i think it's reffering to ctrl-f in the document, not in the game, we dont have a free text search in our game.

Reactions: ChocolateDouchebag
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes