Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
you can replay only those scenes that you went through your choice of path.
u mean to repeat a scene i have to go , to the gallery phone ,so the repeat will work only in there , but not when i am playing the story line , i am confused why ?

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
u mean to repeat a scene i have to go , to the gallery phone ,so the repeat will work only in there , but not when i am playing the story line , i am confused why ?
To see all the replays you will have to play several times and with different paths: a hero or a coward

Reactions: cold_arctus

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
To see all the replays you will have to play several times and with different paths: a hero or a coward
u miss understand me look at the picture pls
do u see the replay bottom down, it doesnt replay the scene , i found my self forced to click continue !
Screenshot (174).png

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
okeyy ? what is this looped video do than ?
Hi,

Loop video it means that we use a 1-2 second video clip on loop, so you can play it for as long as you want. We usually put these automatically on loop, thats why some clips have red loop icon, some do not.

After it loops and 10/15 seconds later the continue button in the down right corner shows up. Continue means that you have already seen the whole clip and you can continue playing without missing anything new.

On most new animations we have loop on by default, because the animation is designed to be higher quality but shorter.

On the older animations many of them were made longer, and then I still wanted to let player watch it over and over again until he wants to move on.

Normally you never have to press the replay button, Either wait for animation to stop itself, or press continue when it shows up, when you feel like it.

Reactions: Alteni and a.i.w.a.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi,

Loop video it means that we use a 1-2 second video clip on loop, so you can play it for as long as you want. We usually put these automatically on loop, thats why some clips have red loop icon, some do not.

After it loops and 10/15 seconds later the continue button in the down right corner shows up. Continue means that you have already seen the whole clip and you can continue playing without missing anything new.

On most new animations we have loop on by default, because the animation is designed to be higher quality but shorter.

On the older animations many of them were made longer, and then I still wanted to let player watch it over and over again until he wants to move on.

Normally you never have to press the replay button, Either wait for animation to stop itself, or press continue when it shows up, when you feel like it.
Thank you for the information (y):coffee: btw i am big fan of this game ! i lv the harem route i hope for more on this hero route:sneaky:
OA4vMRs.gif

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
How do I go back to the last choice? I looked the controls, there's no such thing
Whenever the dialogue box appears, on the right side is the "last choice" function. Click on drawer in the hallway, your bed, your computer etc.. this should open the dialogue box.

Reactions: a.i.w.a.

uniposc4

Feb 26, 2019
Whenever the dialogue box appears, on the right side is the "last choice" function. Click on drawer in the hallway, your bed, your computer etc.. this should open the dialogue box.
OK, thank you, but still, I tried again, I can't go to the park. I'm on Mac

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes