Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Which animation was it?
On All animations, on some animations when using space it switches to next animations but that is very rare so I need to to use dialog back and forth buttons to go further but even then I see that it skips some animations before playing them.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
so i done everything good, but i cant get day 6 "Juli & Heather Threesome"
on my playthrough before v0.5.2PE i got it, but in this ver i cant

is somebody knew? how to get it?
I guess you skipped the first day on peeking on Juli under the shower. Pls check inside of the replay app if this locked or not.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
On All animations, on some animations when using space it switches to next animations but that is very rare so I need to to use dialog back and forth buttons to go further but even then I see that it skips some animations before playing them.
During the normal gameplay or when you use the replay function on the phone?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
During normal gameplay
It is hard for me to understand what kind of problem you have with animations. o_O

- The Space-key during animation only pause and play the animation.
- If during animation the arrow button is red, it means the loop-function is activated. Animation will restart over and over again. After 15 or 30 sec. a "continue" button appears on in the right corner.

The only time were I notice that animations were skipped, was when I played the game using Wine.

However, when you have animation problems it is related to old codecs or missing Windows Media Feature Pack (only for Europe)

Try to update your OS and install K-Lite Codec Pack. Also check if you use the latest drivers for your graphic card.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
It is hard for me to understand what kind of problem you have with animations. o_O

- The Space-key during animation only pause and play the animation.
- If during animation the arrow button is red, it means the loop-function is activated. Animation will restart over and over again. After 15 or 30 sec. a "continue" button appears on in the right corner.

The only time were I notice that animations were skipped, was when I played the game using Wine.

However, when you have animation problems it is related to old codecs or missing Windows Media Feature Pack (only for Europe)

Try to update your OS and install K-Lite Codec Pack. Also check if you use the latest drivers for your graphic card.
When animation starts it goes into the infinite loop (with/out red arrow) and "continue" button are not shown at all no matter if it passed 10, 15 seconds or 5 minutes. Also my OS and codecs are up to date.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
When animation starts it goes into the infinite loop (with/out red arrow) and "continue" button are not shown at all no matter if it passed 10, 15 seconds or 5 minutes. Also my OS and codecs are up to date.
No one reported an "infinity loop" problem before :unsure:. Can you pls attach your .sav and .png. I want to check if it is maybe a problem with your save.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Are you playing in windowed mode or in some resolution that may have cut off the bottom of the game when you play?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
@Aesouh @Motkeyz If the threesomes with The Doc and her twins gonna happen, will it be before the MC fuck her or after:)

Maybe she got the idea after seeing MC and his mom fucking :O

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
I'm glad that the developer gives the option to break up with Maureen. It's so much better to be open to be in relationships with Nika and the mother instead (not to mention Gaz). Also this is one of the few games that just does the kissing right. Any animation where the mc makes out with a girl is just top notch. Cheers to the developers for making this awesome game.

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
threesomes with The Doc and her twins gonna happen
I asked Motkeyz the same question a few weeks back and his answer was: No, not gonna happen!

Reason: Patreons Anti-Incest policy.

I looked into Patreon's Adult content guideline and now I'm not so sure anymore, if Mot's explanation can stand.

Here is a snippet from the guideline....
Adult content.png

The question here is: What does the Trust and Safety team classify as "incest"?

Is incest:
- only blood relative?
- in-law relative?
- half-brother/sister?
- Cousins/Aunt/Uncle?
- being adopted?
- everyone who lives under the same roof?
- etc...?

How does US-law classify incest?

The German law classifies incest for example as intercourse or sexual activities between parents and direct blood relative children, grandparents and grandchildren or between siblings. Sex with your cousin is not incest by German law... Theoretically you can marry your cousin/aunt/uncle in Germany (yes, it happens!).

Reactions: Fragmandk

PurpleTyger

Mar 11, 2018
I'm glad that the developer gives the option to break up with Maureen. It's so much better to be open to be in relationships with Nika and the mother instead (not to mention Gaz). Also this is one of the few games that just does the kissing right. Any animation where the mc makes out with a girl is just top notch. Cheers to the developers for making this awesome game.
Maureen does not care if you bang other chicks even the Mom. So breaking up with her not needed.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I asked Motkeyz the same question a few weeks back and his answer was: No, not gonna happen!

I looked into Patreon's Adult content guideline and now I'm not so sure anymore, if Mot's explanation can stand.

View attachment 278247

Is incest:
- only blood relative?
- in-law relative?
- half-brother/sister?
- Cousins/Aunt/Uncle?
- being adopted?
- etc...?

The German law classifies incest for example as intercourse or sexual activities between parents and direct blood relative children, grandparents and grandchildren or between siblings. Sex with your cousin is not incest by German law... Theoretically you can marry your cousin/aunt/uncle in Germany (yes, it happens!).
he said maybe 2 weeks ago....and MC and his mom his incest with the patch, what difference can it be with doc and his roomate twins...?

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017

View attachment 278247

Is incest:
- only blood relative?
- in-law relative?
- half-brother/sister?
- Cousins/Aunt/Uncle?
- being adopted?
- etc...?

Nothing US law Patreon law, one state US possible marriage mother and child or father and child. Both over 18.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
he said maybe 2 weeks ago....and MC and his mom his incest with the patch, what difference can it be with doc and his roomate twins...?
Doc and twins are actually related in the unmodified game, Juliana and MC are not.

/A

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
20170B15-5B86-4A34-AA00-F282087C2915.jpeg

Sorry, I couldn’t resist. ;)

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes