a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Damn boy! o_O Can you pls. explain to me, how you can fit a sportcar's engine into a scooter?

It is the same for unity and Android! You would have to change parts of the engine, as well as changes to the UI and code to make it playable on Android - not an easy task!
don't be so)) 9 months ago @Aesouh didn't want to hear anything about translations and the Mac version ..
voila)

Reactions: Fastloks

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
don't be so)) 9 months ago @Aesouh didn't want to hear anything about translations and the Mac version ..
voila)
During 9 months of pregnancy the hormones are sometimes out of control... must be the same for Aes.

However, those Android-Fanboys are not able to use their brains.. Instead asking for an Android version they could use the search function for once or use Google... It is the same in every unity labeled thread: Android version? or Compressed Version?

If they want an Android game, then they should learn how to code. Maybe someone will come up with a modded version of unity games playable on Android devices etc.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
sorry to bother you, where do I find the save file?
Saves are located in hidden folders!
Save location on Windows (use Windows+R)
%localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves
Save location on Mac (Use Finder)
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps/Saves
and you need to show hidden files to see it (Shift+Command+.)

Reactions: tryphon and Nozf

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
During 9 months of pregnancy the hormones are sometimes out of control... must be the same for Aes.

However, those Android-Fanboys are not able to use their brains.. Instead asking for an Android version they could use the search function for once or use Google... It is the same in every unity labeled thread: Android version? or Compressed Version?

If they want an Android game, then they should learn how to code. Maybe someone will come up with a modded version of unity games playable on Android devices etc.
:ROFLMAO:
I would wait for the second answer Aesouh))
since the first answer is NO!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
:ROFLMAO:
I would wait for the second answer Aesouh))
since the first answer is NO!
Of course Unity is able to port a game to Android, the same as for Linux, Mac, HTML5, my TV, my Tamagotchi from the 90s (ok, now I'm being silly ... or maybe not:unsure:) as you can see in the picture.
port options.png

But will the game run? This is the question, which needs to be asked! And if it doesn't work, why doesn't it work.. where is the mistake..? Did I miss to add a component, which is needed for this specific platform and not needed on the other platform...etc..

You see, coding is not simple a matter of clicking on buttons in unity, but actually hard work!

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Of course Unity is able to port a game to Android, the same as for Linux, Mac, HTML5, my TV, my Tamagotchi from the 90s (ok, now I'm being silly ... or maybe not:unsure:) as you can see in the picture.
View attachment 277762

But will the game run? This is the question, which needs to be asked! And if it doesn't work, why doesn't work.. where is the mistake..? Did I miss to add a component, which is needed for this specific platform and not needed on the other platform...etc..

You see, coding is not simple a matter of clicking on buttons in unity, but actually hard work!

My wife has a game in the smartphone for the child, on Unity .. there are pictures, text and music .. the baby is happy))
I think that nothing is impossible - there would be interest

uniposc4

Feb 26, 2019

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
My wife has a game in the smartphone for the child, on Unity .. there are pictures, text and music .. the baby is happy))
I think that nothing is impossible - there would be interest
Yeah.. as said it is possible. But please don't forget that those Games are not made by a single or two developers, but by a company with professional workers, who get a monthly salary. Aes and Mot do not have this privilege with Timestamps ;).

Anyways, enough with this silly debate!

(Have you tried to translate the phone game?) :LOL:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Unity is like the most popular engine to make android games, thats not the problem, it's just the ammount of work, also the fact that we focused on the game to be 1080p, meaning that on phone the game will be quite big compared to others.

As Cold said before it would require major redesigns on the interface to work better on the phone, however i have played it on touch screen before (touch laptop), so i guess it would work on tablet to most extent. As far as I know though there is not yet full animation support in android to playback like we have it in the game right now. Since the feature is very new in android.

I know there were some pretty big limitations, the engine will come to android at some point but not yet sure when. So many priorities right now.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for you save.. I took a look into it and was able to use the last choice function to progress further. At the same time I have to tell you that I did on the windows version of the game (v0.5.2).

By using your save I noticed something else. Why I used the last choice function I went outside through the door to get to OMJ house. For a short moment I will be inside the garage, but then teleported back to the map. On on the Map I'm not able to click on OMJ House, when I click on "back/close" (down right corner) the scene in the garage continues with the animation. The same happens, when I go outside for wait for Juli.

@uniposc4 is it the same for you on your Mac?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
@uniposc4 can you attach the png as well.. maybe this cause the problem, which I described above. Sorry!

P.S. are you playing the v.0.5.2 version? (version number is on the main menu in right bottom corner)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
yes, I am playing the 0.5.2, I downloaded it yesterday from the mega link for mac
Ok.. adding your png to the save... and voila... I no longer have the weird map problem as before!

After you load your save pls try this:
1. Click on the drawer to your right.
2. Click on last choice and and go back to the kitchen scene
3. Make your decision: either wait or show her your dick
4. Go to OMJ by using the front door
5. Check Juli in the bath
6. Leave the house through the front door again
7. Play through the shopping event
8. Either click directly on the Park or go home first and leave the house again through the door and go to the park.

Reactions: uniposc4

uniposc4

Feb 26, 2019
Ok.. adding your png to the save... and voila... I no longer have the weird map problem as before!

After you load your save pls try this:
1. Click on the drawer to your right.
2. Click on last choice and and go back to the kitchen scene
3. Make your decision: either wait or show her your dick
4. Go to OMJ by using the front door
5. Check Juli in the bath
6. Leave the house through the front door again
7. Play through the shopping event
8. Either click directly on the Park or go home first and leave the house again through the door and go to the park.
Ok, now when I go outside the cutscene stardet, before it didn't.Now it works, I think should be something related with the drawer, which i never clicked on

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Guys I have a problem with a game, animation loops goes infinite, there is no continue button so I have to press stop but then it skips all animations. Is there any fix for this?

nyanmaruu182

Oct 27, 2018
so i done everything good, but i cant get day 6 "Juli & Heather Threesome"
on my playthrough before v0.5.2PE i got it, but in this ver i cant

is somebody knew? how to get it?

btw i got same bug like
uniposc4
and fix it with last choice

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes