cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
View attachment 278359

Sorry, I couldn’t resist. ;)
:LOL: Nice one! I love Archer!

Anyway, this classification of incest is very common in Europe. One of the reasons is, that almost all royal families from Europe are related to each other. For example the royal family of UK (Queen Elizabeth's and Prince Philip's families have German origins) are connected to almost all other royal families and thrones in Europe. Theoretically, a German got become King of England! ;)

It may not be common any more to marry your cousin as in past, but is is still common in many Islamic countries.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
To be fair, he's talking about age of consent (14). He's got a 16 year old throwing herself at her, and he feels skeevy. Which is really quite an accomplishment for Archer! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, this was the scene at the ski resort when he was babysitting that girl right? She sure made it difficult for him :D Archer, one of my favorites as well.

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
To be fair, he's talking about age of consent (14). He's got a 16 year old throwing herself at her, and he feels skeevy. Which is really quite an accomplishment for Archer! :ROFLMAO:
No doubt! I definitely knew the context, but the quote was perfect for the conversation. Huge Archer fan as well, hence my username and avatar.

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
Being a Mac user I found something out about getting the incest patch to work in this game. In the incest, patch they tell you to go to "Contents/Unconditional Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder

That will not work, but I found out where you can really put it and it works just fine.

"Contents/Languages" folder

And to get to the main content, just right click on the app itself and hit "Show Package Contents". That should help you with what you need to know on Installing the patch. :)

A Nonny Mouse

Mar 14, 2019
Well I tried the game on this potato and it worked.. maybe not flawless but I had no problems with animations
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Service Pack 1 Intel Core 2 Duo CPU P8700 @2,53 GHz 2GB RAM

Ofc changing the resolution to 1360 x 768 and windowed-mode and having all windows updates installed helped to run the game as smooth as possible ;)

Shortcut for windowed-mode is ALT+Enter.
OK so it's been bugging me for awhile, why for some reason the animations were choppy as hell and the CPU usage maxed out just to play a VN. After some pissing around finally found a solution, the 'intel speedstep' (EIST) was severly throttling the CPU speed so disabling this option in the bios fixed this issue and I can now see bouncing boobs and cumshots again :p

Just thought I'd post this if anybody else has the same issues,
Happy fapping gents!

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

A Nonny Mouse

Mar 14, 2019
Had to google 'intel speedstep', because I did not know about it. But as it looks like, it is only available on old Intel computers, correct? :unsure:
If you download; 'Intel's proccessor identification utility' it will tell you if your processor has the technology and more useful what your actual CPU speed is, and what it should be. So if you have an old potato laptop with more than 1 core you can see if your computer is working far too slow, another major cause of this is bad/old batteries (mines completely flat so its constantly plugged in)

I have fixed 2 old i3 laptops with shitty on board graphics and they can both run games like Skyrim now, (literally doubled the speed) but yeah this is only with Intel chipsets.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys before say who i think about the last update, because i need first to finish the game, i need to understand if is a text error or not.
During the days 8 at hospital, MC say to his mother that he broken up with Maureen. But i never choice to broken up with her! (i like her to much to broken up with her :LOL:)
Also during the time visit, Maureen was normal. She speak with mc like she is his Girlfriend. Also the game never give any option to return with her. So i think is a text error or something like that.
Can someone confirm if i am the only one, or also other find this kind of error?
Now i return to the game! I have to say it, the game till now is really awesome, there are only some little thing that i really do not like, as... i really do not like to read who the mother and heather do in they young days. Really this kind of thing really do not excited me so much. I understand if the game let me see her past with MC. But i really do not wanna her something like... we fuck with other boys. Also -.- this scout thing really irritate me to much! I hope that Hearth never speak with MC's mother again about Scout. At last not in the hero path.

Anyway great update. Cant wait to finish the game and see the new update!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes