Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi guys before say who i think about the last update, because i need first to finish the game, i need to understand if is a text error or not.
During the days 8 at hospital, MC say to his mother that he broken up with Maureen. But i never choice to broken up with her! (i like her to much to broken up with her :LOL:)
Also during the time visit, Maureen was normal. She speak with mc like she is his Girlfriend. Also the game never give any option to return with her. So i think is a text error or something like that.
Can someone confirm if i am the only one, or also other find this kind of error?
Now i return to the game! I have to say it, the game till now is really awesome, there are only some little thing that i really do not like, as... i really do not like to read who the mother and heather do in they young days. Really this kind of thing really do not excited me so much. I understand if the game let me see her past with MC. But i really do not wanna her something like... we fuck with other boys. Also -.- this scout thing really irritate me to much! I hope that Hearth never speak with MC's mother again about Scout. At last not in the hero path.

Anyway great update. Cant wait to finish the game and see the new update!
There was a bug with the hospital scene previously but it has been corrected, so that you would get the wrong scene with maureen.

About what they are talking about in the game, there's pretty much a reason for everything, i'm sure other people might be able to explain some theories to answer your questions on that.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
there are only some little thing that i really do not like, as... i really do not like to read who the mother and heather do in they young days. Really this kind of thing really do not excited me so much. I understand if the game let me see her past with MC. But i really do not wanna her something like... we fuck with other boys. Also -.- this scout thing really irritate me to much! I hope that Hearth never speak with MC's mother again about Scout. At last not in the hero path.
Well, I totally disagree with you on this topic. Talking about your ex-lovers and ex-boyfriends is quite normal in a relationship. It is your own problem, if you don't like it and not ours (other players and devs). ;)

Let me guess, you also don't want to see Juli having sex with John (her husband), correct? :LOL:

My advice for you: Get use do it!

Another thing: Don't tell a game developer how he or they have to make their game. You can suggest things, but don't demand anything.;)

Reactions: johnelros

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Another thing: Don't tell a game developer how he or they have to make their game. You can suggest things, but don't demand anything.;)
I DEMAND that @Motkeyz and @Aesouh make the game have PANCAKES... er, wait that's already there. Hm, I DEMAND that this game include HOT SEXY Ladies.. Drat that's already there as well.

Ha, I DEMAND that in at least one scene there is a small dog in the background (possibly so small and far away that we can't see it). :)

Just a thought.

P.S. Even if my demand isn't in the game I'll pretend it is, and thus the Dev's have given in to my awesome idea. :)

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
Well, I totally disagree with you on this topic. Talking about your ex-lovers and ex-boyfriends is quite normal in a relationship. It is your own problem, if you don't like it and not ours (other players and devs). ;)

Let me guess, you also don't want to see Juli having sex with John (her husband), correct? :LOL:

My advice for you: Get use do it!

Weeell, still many bf/gf don't really like to hear about their partner's ex-s, especially when it comes to sex, for obvious reasons ;)

Some people can find things like Juli and Heather talk about Scout similar to ntr, but, ironically, main plot of this game (and many others like this) is MC seduces other's wifes and gf-s.

For me it's not look like cold_arctus demand anything, but you right - player can demand only if he gave devs really a lot of money. In any other case is better to make a suggestion with good arguments.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Talking about your ex-lovers and ex-boyfriends is quite normal in a relationship.
Hey! We all want a realistic scenario where the girls/women had no previous relationship, talking only of kitchen and home stuff, they don't have sex with their husbands and their children was conceived by the immaculate conception.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Weeell, still many bf/gf don't really like to hear about their partner's ex-s, especially when it comes to sex, for obvious reasons
This is true, but those relationships will not last long imo. The reason for that is: Missing communication with your partner. For me a relationship should be build on honesty and trust. And this includes knowing about her previous boyfriends. Why I want to know about them, is for simple reasons:
- how did her ex treat her? (=> will I treat her better or in a different way?)
- how was her previous sex life? Is there anything she likes or doesn't like to do? (=> maybe I will explore something new by knowing that?)
- etc..

Our view on women is still limited and dominated by jealousy and envy. In the one hand we want a sweet pure girl, who never speaks about her ex-s, but on the other hand she should be slutty in bed?! Sorry, but guys who thinks like that are hypocrites imo.

Why do we call men a gigolo or a womanizer, when he sleeps with dozens of girls? And a women, who does the same, we brand as whore/bitch/slut?

Some people can find things like Juli and Heather talk about Scout similar to ntr, but, ironically, main plot of this game (and many others like this) is MC seduces other's wifes and gf-s.
Oh, no! You use the forbidden N-Word! ... Well, everyone us a different definition of the N-Word. My definition of the N-Word might be different to yours. When my cat prefers to cuddle with my girlfriend or someone else instead with me, is this N-Word or not?

For me it's not look like cold_arctus demand anything, but you right - player can demand only if he gave devs really a lot of money. In any other case is better to make a suggestion with good arguments.
I made a lot of suggestion to Mot and Aes on their Discord Server. They liked some of my ideas and other ideas were, let me quote Mot here: to radical for some (conservative) players. :LOL:

Here are few ideas I suggest to Mot and Aes:
- Nika and John having sex.
- Julia gives Bacon a handjob/blowjob.

What many people don't understand is, that Timestamps is not an exclusive story about MC! One of the main plots in Timestamps is about Bacon, his time machine and his missing father. If people still haven't realize that yet, that everything is connected to Bacon (People connected to Bacon: MC, Julia, Heather, OMJ, Gaz, etc.), then those players haven't read the dialogues and don't understand the story at all. Ofc there are side-plots about MC and other characters else well, but those are not the main story.

And yes, as a gold patron of Timestamps, I can vote for story content on Mot's Patreon website and also make suggestions and discuss certain content on their patron-exclusive Discord Channels.

God, this post got longer as I indented.. Sorry for that! :eek::D

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
For me a relationship should be build on honesty and trust.
These are golden words! If somebody can't talk honest to his lover it's often leads to misunderstanding which leads to another things and it all ends bad.

Our view on women is still limited and dominated by jealousy and envy. In the one hand we want a sweet pure girl, who never speaks about her ex-s, but on the other hand she should be slutty in bed?! Sorry, but guys who thinks like that are hypocrites imo.
Precisely, it is very strange and funny thing about our society. Most man wants their gf/waifu to be experienced in bed, but they don't want their gf/waifu to get this experience before meeting them.
Moreover, most men wants their gf to be pure and innocent but they don't think that they themselves should be like that. If the girl is a virgin - she's a good lass and a sample of chastity. But if the boy is a virgin - he's a pathetic looser and should be ashamed of it.

Oh, no! You use the forbidden N-Word! ... Well, everyone have their own definition of the N-Word. My definition of the N-Word might be different to yours. When my cat prefers to cuddle with my girlfriend or someone else instead with me, is this N-Word or not?
Hmm, I guess my definition of the N-word is cheating in its general sense (sexual activities with another person) and maybe some similar things. However, "cheating" is so wide and complex thing that every man and woman find their own borders and "red lines" of it like "emotional cheating" or "threesome with gf and here female besty is ok, but only if you don't kiss her".

I made a lot of suggestion to Mot and Aes on their Discord Server. They liked some of my ideas and other ideas were, let me quote Mot here: to radical for some (conservative) players. :LOL:
These are really good ideas! Not really radical for my taste (maybe first one is radical a little bit:D) and now I wonder which were radical :D

What many people don't understand is, that Timestamps is not an exclusive story about MC! One of the main plots in Timestamps is about Bacon, his time machine and his missing father.
Woow, I never thought about the plot from this angle! So Bacon is real MC and MC is just his sidekick :LOL:
If serious, I think it will be more accurate to say that there are two MCs in this story - Bacon and Player's Character (or PC). Of course it's Bacon's time machine, but this is PC who does all the "dirty work".Actions of both them have an impact on story and people around them. So I could say that they more like due "brains+muscles" than "MC+sidekick".
Because of this I don't find lewd content with Bacon disturbing (apart from some other players). For me it would be really nice and cool if Bacon and PC make some sort of agreement "what mine is yours and what yours is mine" finally becoming real "patrners in crime":cool:

Well, I's afraid my answer become even bigger that I thought:eek: Sorry for that and for so many quotes:eek:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Anyway, this classification of incest is very common in Europe. One of the reasons is, that almost all royal families from Europe are related to each other. For example the royal family of UK (Queen Elizabeth's and Prince Philip's families have German origins) are connected to almost all other royal families and thrones in Europe. Theoretically, a German got become King of England! ;)

It may not be common any more to marry your cousin as in past
It's not just the nobility that used to do that. It was also common among normal people. For example Einstein married his cousin after divorcing his first wife. Dawrin also married a cousin of his. And in the villages this was probably totally normal, because they were small and after a certain amount of time almost all families there would be related to each other in some way.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
@Bazzkot thanks for your reply. Without quoting specific parts of your reply I can say, that we think alike!

Bacon and PC make some sort of agreement "what mine is yours and what yours is mine" finally becoming real "patrners in crime"
This option is already in the game, on day 5, when you visit Bacon's house. There you can decide if you want to "spill the beans" and make a pact with him to share everything MC does with Julia.

In my "Julia gives Bacon a handjob/blowjob" suggestion, I used this pact to make Heather jealous after she sees Rachel getting fucked by Bacon. Being jealous of Rachel Heather ask Julia for advice etc... which would lead to a handjob scene with MC-Julia-Bacon-Heather scene :D :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
This option is already in the game, on day 5, when you visit Bacon's house. There you can decide if you want to "spill the beans" and make a pact with him to share everything MC does with Julia.

In my "Julia gives Bacon a handjob/blowjob" suggestion, I used this pact to make Heather jealous after she sees Rachel getting fucked by Bacon. Being jealous of Rachel Heather ask Julia for advice etc... which would lead to a handjob scene with MC-Julia-Bacon-Heather scene :D :D
I wonder now, does this pact contain anything about Bacon sharing Heather with MC - it would be cool and logical. I guess I just need to play the game beyond 3rd day and find it out:D

That some interesting stuff you made! I guess this scene may lead then to threesome scenes with different cast of characters (MC-Bacon-Heathe, MC-Heather-Julia, etc).

oh yeah, i agree, i want to share mom and sis and gf with Bacon and maybe some big black man with bick black cock, cant wait for it :cool:
I'm sure you do!:D
And you totally miss the point. It's not about cuck, it about the fact that all progress MC made with other females is because Bacon's help and his time machine. They work together and Bacon deserves to get something apart from Heather's attention. Also, MC is not an asshole so he's don't mind sharing with his best friend (and only with him!) if he agrees to share in return.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I'm sure you do!:D
And you totally miss the point. It's not about cuck, it about the fact that all progress MC made with other females is because Bacon's help and his time machine. They work together and Bacon deserves to get something apart from Heather's attention. Also, MC is not an asshole so he's don't mind sharing with his best friend (and only with him!) if he agrees to share in return.
I would just ignore him; he has no differentiating concept of cuck versus sharing.

I agree though, sharing the prizes between best buds who trust each other with their lives is great. I don't see Bacon being able to share his mom very well without jealousy though (I haven't gotten all the way through current content yet, so don't know 100%) because he gets a bit jealous early on when his mom "rewards" the MC. That would be a cuck versus sharing difference coming into play at that point. Maybe Bacon loses his jealousy? *shrug

Reactions: cold_arctus
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes