cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That's... That's way too big!:cry:

I love big breasts, I love naturally big breasts, but jesus-titty-fucking-christ that's just... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
This is the result of the latest marketing study run by Motkeyz Studios. The result is clear: People prefer bigger boobs and other sorts of bimbofication, or gender-swaps incl. FUTAs.

Maureen were to petite compare to the other girls. This lead to the decision to enhance Maureen! Now she should be at the same like-level as the other girls. :D

Another change includes Bacon. By following the recent trend of transsexualism, Bacon will become a Transgender: A man who identifies himself as a girl.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This is the result of the latest marketing study run by Motkeyz Studios. The result is clear: People prefer bigger boobs and other sorts of bimbofication, or gender-swaps incl. FUTAs.
That's fine, so long as we get to control who/when/how much and which holes get used... Although I could totally see Maureen getting some "upgraded" nipples so Nika's inevitable futa-isation lets both bro & sis have fun with Maureen's new assests.

Maureen were to petite compare to the other girls. This lead to the decision to enhance Maureen! Now she should be at the same like-level as the other girls. :D
I'd take some back out, not all, and giver her some more cushion for the pushin'...

Another change includes Bacon. By following the recent trend of transsexualism, Bacon will become a Transgender: A man who identifies himself as a girl.
Of all the characters in the game, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that happened. Boy's messin' with time itself, who knows what horrors he could unleash!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: cold_arctus

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ok on the day after the threesome your friend asks you what she was doing and you are given the choice to lie or tell the truth, but everytime I choose lie he justs says the samething as the truth, is this a glitch or something or is there a way to avoid this?

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Ok on the day after the threesome your friend asks you what she was doing and you are given the choice to lie or tell the truth, but everytime I choose lie he justs says the samething as the truth, is this a glitch or something or is there a way to avoid this?
while this choice in the game does not matter .. but who knows what will happen next?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
PLZ do not F***** this game up Boops just to big
I hope it didn't pass off as real thing, it was motkeyz during the character design phase having some fun with the customization, we decided real quick that it was not fitting :p No worries there. False advertising from cold, if anyone thought it was serious :p

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes