Mar 26, 2018

Preview for next release for you guys!, I had lot of fun creating this series of pictures with Gaz, one of my favorite character in the game!

View attachment 283296

I'm so in love with Gaz and so happy that in the next update she gets some action..A threesome scene between Gaz , MC and Bacon in the future updates will be awesome..

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
@Bahamut Zero: Theories are kind of my specialty ;).

Sharing my theories about Timestamps and interested in hearing what yours are!

Beware: My post is divided in several spoiler tags!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
@Bahamut Zero: Theories are kind of my specialty ;).
I'm a big fun about comics and Manga , especially i'm a reader of One Piece , a Pirate Manga that the Writer Begins to write more than 20 years ago; the special think of this Manga is that after every Episode that Elchiro Oda (name's mangaka) wrote and drawn down , every readers begins to write and thinks about all possible theories in future develop od the comic.

I think that Timestamps in this have a parallelism , with not only One piece and other manga , but is a rare case in Adult games where mysterious things and the way how the Dev is building game's story , give to gamer the possibility to thinks to many theory and hyphotesis for the future and to share with other people and players ; this is really very nice interesting and original .
But where it will be the real difficulty for the DEV here ? Not only to give to all readers a convincing final, but being able to match everything ( or most of the thinks ) that happened during the story.
This i think will be not so easy and it's a big Challenge for the author , but this make this game really special . Actually Timestamps , it's absolutely unique in Adult Games world , where nobody knows possible kind of endings there will be .
From my side , i really like very much the playful part of game ( Sex scenes , Animations , voyeurism ...) and i have to remember that it's still a game for adults , but actually my attention is more on the future developing of game and about choices that Dev will make .
Author final choices will be the point of not return , to make this game an absolutely masterpiece to remember in further years.
So i wait really very much for next updates , maybe and probably some theories i read here in the thread could be 100 % right .. We will se if author will surprise us another time

orociok

Feb 3, 2019
hello guys , when i try to put the italian traslation there is a message that say the traslation is an old version , what can i do?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
hello guys , when i try to put the italian traslation there is a message that say the traslation is an old version , what can i do?
unzip the file translation in the right directory : timestamps_0.5.2Pe\unconditional Love_data \ languages ,
but remember to copy too the zip file talian_Unrated in same directory
When the game start up in the right you will find an italian flag ( unrated ) before the english flag... use this one and the translation will work perfectly ...

( for italian user : Sto usando pure io la medesima traduzione essendo pure io Italiano e funziona per la versione corrente del gioco )

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
@orociok do not unzip it. Download the zip file and move or copy the zip-file to: timestamps_0.5.2Pe\unconditional Love_data \ languages ;)
When i download the translation file first time some months ago , i tried two or 3 times before make working tall thinks ; so to be more sure i unzip the file and same time i copy it in the same directory and it works ; probably was enough like you wrote just to copy ; i can confirm that this Italian translation works for the actual version of the game 0.5.2

But what i suggest to italian player is to play in native language of game ( english unrated ) because italian translation it's not perfect : there are no grammatical or scripting error , bat many time the translation lose the sense of phrases and the whole mood of situations..

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm a big fun about comics and Manga , especially i'm a reader of One Piece , a Pirate Manga the the Writer Oda Begins to write more than 20 years ago; the special think of this Manga is that after every Episode that Elchiro Oda (name's mangaka) wrote and drawn down , every readers begins to write and thinks about all possible theories in future develop od the comic.
Who does not know One Piece?! :eek: I'm reading the manga myself. ;)
Back at the beginning of One Piece Oda had a concept of a story and an ending. Everything else like haki, transformation, Team-members etc. were added alongside, when the story began to gain popularity.

Actually Timestamps , it's absolutely unique in Adult Games world , where nobody knows possible kind of endings there will be .
This is true and this is the reason why I love Timestamps! There are so many possibility in this game, that you could create 2 or more games about it.

but actually my attention is more on the future developing of game and about choices that Dev will make .
Well, I'm the same. I even would like the story as a novel instead as a virtual novel with pictures. Ofc they are a nice to have, but not necessary for me.

I have more theories and ideas for Timestamps, which I keep for myself for now. ;)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Who does not know One Piece?! :eek: I'm reading the manga myself. ;)
Back at the beginning of One Piece Oda had a concept of a story and an ending. Everything else like haki, transformation, Team-members etc. were added alongside, when the story began to gain on popularity.
Just few words about One Piece , because after i'm too much Off topic ; how better than the best Pirate Manga of every time , for the best Pirate F95 Community of all world ???? if i think that probably One Piece will end just between 6-7 years ( probably ) , i must only give to the Writer Oda a big big Clap !!! 30 years dedicated to write end draw a single big Opera !!! incredible and amazing !!!!

Reactions: Aesouh

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Just few words about One Piece , because after i'm too much Off topic ; how better than the best Pirate Manga of every time , for the best Pirate F95 Community of all world ???? if i think that probably One Piece will end just between 6-7 years ( probably ) , i must only give to the Writer Oda a big big Clap !!! 30 years dedicated to write end draw a single big Opera !!! incredible and amazing !!!!
Well, he planned 10 years, but extended the story multiply times.

Oda has change the progress of One Piece constantly. If it is true, then the story is done by 80% (see: ).

I'm not totally sure about it, but Chapter one of Timestamps is also nearing towards the end. The purpose for that is, to keep the Game size in a manageable size for the player to download the game and for the developer to reduce potential bugs.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Well, he planned 10 years, but extended the story multiply times.

Oda has change the progress of One Piece constantly. If it is true, then the story is done by 80% (see: ).

I'm not totally sure about it, but Chapter one of Timestamps is also nearing towards the end. The purpose for that is, to keep the Game size in a manageable size for the player to download the game and for the developer to reduce potential bugs.
Ya... Onepiece close to 80 % is finished , at the end it will be a Manga close to 30 years age ... Something incredible ... Actually 450 milion copy total selled in the world , for example Dc Comic it's close to 480 millions copy total selled in the wolrd ... numbers are more than enough to explain the One Piece phenomenon

About timestamp , i don't know how much can last , probably you have more contact with Dev to know ; in my opinion i think maximum 3-4 more updates , because like you wrote , games but stay in a manageable size ...

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

wantmummy

Nov 30, 2017
Hi everyone. The link for the incest patch doesn''t seem to be working. I'm not sure if it's a problem wiith the link or with the Mega.nz site but could someone re-upload it please for PC? Many thanks! :)

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes