enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
For the love of god, do not put pancakes in the fridge for later! Like panties, they're only good when they're hot. If you have batter left, put that in the fridge, but throw the damn pancakes out. Like panties, they're also cheap to replace.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Heya, Sir, I hear ya got a broken fourth wall needs fixin'? Alright, lemme havva look attit ...
Well, shit, son! There's gotta be somethin' left for me to fix!
That sheet rock ain't nothin but a pile o' dust!
I tell ya what, put this here lampshade over it.
Won't nobody notice a thing, trust me.
Welp, havva nice day!

Reactions: Shiva0067

King Bayou

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with the hospital scenes? For some reason the dialogue continues but the game stays stuck on where Juliana is buttoning up her shirt from Maureen walking in but never changes from that. I get all the way through the dialogue to where Bacon is talking to Mr Jones yet the scene still hasn't changed. Saving the game and reloading it only give me a black screen with the dialogue still going. How can I fix this?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone else having a problem with the hospital scenes? For some reason the dialogue continues but the game stays stuck on where Juliana is buttoning up her shirt from Maureen walking in but never changes from that. I get all the way through the dialogue to where Bacon is talking to Mr Jones yet the scene still hasn't changed. Saving the game and reloading it only give me a black screen with the dialogue still going. How can I fix this?
Can you pls. check if you have the correct version. UI should be Julia in a blue top. In the right corner on the bottom you can see the version number.

If it say 5.2 you should deactivate your AV program and extract the game again, or download the game again.

Don't worry about your save it is safe in a persistent place.

Reactions: Motkeyz

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This game is absolutely underestimate from market.... i know some other games that have more that 1000-1500 patrons....that could only clean maybe the shoes to Timestamps ; i'm sure than with next updates , this game will have a Boom , because all team work deserve it
Psittt, if you like this game, you should try Betrayed, the facial animations are totally out of this world, give it a try, you won't regret it ;)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Psittt, if you like this game, you should try Betrayed, the facial animations are totally out of this world, give it a try, you won't regret it ;)
I knew that Betrayed have one of the best animations , like in Jessica O'Neill hard news ; it's two of the next games i want to try ... But Timestamps it's something more special... take a look to my review i wrote yesterday , so you will understand what i mean

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Between that and the day job, i wonder when they sleep...but mostly i wonder what they would be able to do with a full support and step back from their daily earning jobs ! Would be insane(ly good)...
then this game would be legendary legendary, and they should get some sleep, if they werent sleeping!

Reactions: Aesouh
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes