brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
Hey! We all want a realistic scenario where the girls/women had no previous relationship, talking only of kitchen and home stuff, they don't have sex with their husbands and their children was conceived by the immaculate conception.
All games should show a time machine where MC goes back and impregnates his own mum to conceive himself ensuring no ntr has ever taken place. Ouroboros

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
All games should show a time machine where MC goes back and impregnates his own mum to conceive himself ensuring no ntr has ever taken place. Ouroboros
There is a storyline in The Artifact where you go back in time and knock up your grandmother with your mother. Not quite the same, but close!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There is a storyline in The Artifact where you go back in time and knock up your grandmother with your mother. Not quite the same, but close!
And then later your mother with yourself...

I don't know what it is about both games, (Timestamps and The Artifact) but they both manage to make me laugh at times. It's weird, but definitely adds to the enjoyment.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
i'm very curious to see how the story will evolve in the next update, mostly due to the last one and its two major events to my eyes.

The Bacon/OMJ hospital exchange and the last quite surprising minutes of content:

-Concerning the second, why and who? Who is really shadow man? Despite his true identity seems quite obvious, the genesis of his transformation remains totally unclear and why such extreme actions? I really hope to get more clues in the next part of the game.

-About the hospital "confrontation", it became clear that Bacon is really in the driver seat of the whole thing, bringing the MC in a more passager position without much decisions making capabilities.
Reminds me the 60's space race between USSR and the USA, when they both sent probes and rockets into space. Following the empty modules, they started to launch dogs (RIP Laïka ) or monkeys into the space shuttle. In the present concept, Bacon, acting as the engineer, send the MC as his chimpanzee (more accuratly his well hung donkey) into the time machine.
Bacon became the leader of the experiment and the MC the lucky cobaye enjoying the lewd side effects.

Thus, to what point our dum-dum MC will realize how passive he is in the whole process, and would it be a one of the reasons for him to join the "dark" side of the force....

Anyway, unlikely most of the users, i'm waiting much more the next update to get some explanations and more story clues than a total fuckfest where only matters in which holes the MC will put his gigantic penis.

To be continued then.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Having read numerous posts on this thread re vids/animations not playing and the various reason why they won't, I've resigned myself to the fact that my old dinosaur is incapable of playing what seems like amazing animations in this great game. My question is, am I able to D/L the animations as a standalone so I can at least see them? If so, could someone lease provide a link. I see a link for the cg's but not sure if the animations are included in that package.
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Cheers and Happy Easter to everyone :)

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
In version 4.3 I have no problem but now I downloaded version 5.2 there is text but there is no picture neither in a new game nor an old stored one. Can some help please?

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
In version 4.3 I have no problem but now I downloaded version 5.2 there is text but there is no picture neither in a new game nor an old stored one. Can some help please?
If the game is black/white and no images. please install 32-bit version patch from Microsoft:

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes