cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I hope it didn't pass off as real thing, it was motkeyz during the character design phase having some fun with the customization, we decided real quick that it was not fitting :p No worries there. False advertising from cold, if anyone thought it was serious :p
Aes knows nothing! Don't belive him! This decision was made by Motkeyz and me. Because we know Aes would not like the bimbofication of Maureen.

BTW here are some nice previews of Bacon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I personally want to see the perfect male body from Universal Soldier ...
Michael jay white for the win (on the whole bacon make over)

About the girlfriend body bomb make over ... love interest from hitch looks the bomb!
Eva.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She looks right out of this very game !

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
It is Maureen after a boob job! I recognize her pants! Those are the same Maureen wears!
OR... is Maureen's mother!? :whistle: another milf to bang is very welcome appreciate! :ROFLMAO:

Anyway there is a little thing that i forgot to say in me last post. Perhaps i am the only one who see this, or perhaps there is a deep secret in the game that the developer till now havent say us. Or perhaps is just a time travler error?

I am speak about Mc's sister tattoo! When i replay the game form the start, i notice that some time the tattoo disappear form her body! Is just a mistake from the developer or... is a time travler thing? I mean perhaps return back in time change some thing in the current time line?

Anyway... now the serious thing! I am the only one who think that old man Jone (i hope write well) is Beacon in the future? :eek:
Sometime the two look alike. Also the first time we see him, he was spying MC's mother. And we know that Beacon in secret watch her on a site! (also this thing really irritate me, because till that moment i play the game... avoiding as much as i can Beacon mother. Because if i can i like to play the best friend role). But after i uncover that the little bastard in secret fap with MC's mother, now i have no remorse to do all the thing with her and avoit him to do all the thing in game :cautious:
Another think is we see the blood and the axe in old man house. Also we know that Beacon is in love with his mother. So perhaps... the day Beacon find his father... some deep jealous do the thing and... he kill his father? Perhaps i am flying to much with the dark fantasy o_O

Anyway till now all the problem are on the MC shoulders, because Beacon avoid to use his machine. Leaving all the problems and all the collateral effect only to the protagonist. Of course ... someone can say ... the protagonist must necessarily be the one to use the machine, otherwise what is the protagonist? But it still stinks me so much.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
No you are not the only one :) Btw his name is Bacon, hahaha
lol yeah you right! After you tell me, i go in game and look XD perhaps the irritate thing let me write his name in the wrong way :eek::LOL:

Also i have this... how to say, this sensation (sorry i hope write well, english is hard some time) that in some way, after some time travler we also change Scout ( i always hope to kick his ass, because i hate ppl like him) But if changing Scout help also Gaz, or perhaps just go back in time, only to help her i really like the thing. I think she was just naive. And she deserves that things change for the better in her life. Also because in that way she can be one of the best in MC's harem :ROFLMAO:
Obviously the first woman always remains Mc's mother, after MC's sister, then Maureen and then so on.
I do not put Bacon's mother, because i hope that in the end Bacon remain a loyal friend and a true buddy. If the thing change, then also her in MC's harem :ROFLMAO:

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
But if changing Scout help also Gaz, or perhaps just go back in time, only to help her i really like the thing.
The devs hint few details that we might help Gaz in a good and decent way soon. and sorry but it is Scut ! hahaha.
Don't worry i'm just laugh with respect here, english ain't my native either so...
Engrish is the most spoken language anyway ;)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The devs hints few details that we might help Gaz in a good and decent way soon. and sorry but it is Scut ! hahaha.
Don't worry i'm just laugh with respect here, english ain't my native either so...
Engrish is the most spoken language anyway ;)
:ROFLMAO: The funny thing is that i learn more play, and write in forum game, that when I studied it at school.
Yeah do not warry, anyway for Scut is not a problem :LOL: i hate him:LOL:

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes