anomie

Oct 20, 2018
If you say why I'm playing at the moment I've played the game over 9 days says you need to wait for the new version :)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Well, I totally disagree with you on this topic. Talking about your ex-lovers and ex-boyfriends is quite normal in a relationship. It is your own problem, if you don't like it and not ours (other players and devs). ;)

Let me guess, you also don't want to see Juli having sex with John (her husband), correct? :LOL:

My advice for you: Get use do it!

Another thing: Don't tell a game developer how he or they have to make their game. You can suggest things, but don't demand anything.;)

lol no no lol. :LOL:
Wait a moment. I know that is normal that in a relationship you discovery about ex. But a thing is know that someone have ex love. And a thing is to know exactily what she do with them! Is normal that in a relationship both say i have had two, three, or 4 or how many there are. And a thing is...

You know me and you mother (speaking about the game) have fuck many guys, we sometime do bj, she let them broken her pussy and so on. This kind of thing i really do not wanna hear! Are all the thing that you can see in a NTR path.
In a Hero path, is not a problem to hear, you mother when she was young had some ex love. But just that without go in deep in details. That i mean. :(

For the father thing:
A mother who fuck her husband? MC's father? Till there i have no problem. Because she just love also her husband, without him the son never born XD (ofc if is avoidable i go with the avoidable thing). But anyway for me is not a problem. Is how the thing is written that the thing can bother me. In this game for now the thing from the mother and the husband is lovelly. So i do not feel any wrong thing.
But again, if the autor give us the choice, i try to let her avoid the thing. :D

Also i am not say to the developer how he need to do. I'm just advising them? He? That if he can, give us the choice.
The only thing we can do is help him in made a much more better game for all the ppl out there. Also because more ppl like the game, more ppl follow him on patreon and he gain more money!

Sorry for me bad english i hope this time i have write better :ROFLMAO:

Anyway till now i like the game really much. I follow only the hero path. The thing i mentioned are just text thing.
Anyway thank you for the game.

Reactions: Zero919 and Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes