Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Either download the CG rips incl. animations (1,1 GB) here:
Or animations only from my link:
(~450 mb)

Well, you could buy an external HDD and clean up your internal HDD. Timestamps runs flawless on Windows 8/8.1 ;).
I've DL the animations which is all I wanted. I already have a lot of stuff on an external drive but run a lot of software on the laptop which takes up space. Not being really tech savvy I'm guessing that these programs are slowing things down a lot.
Thank you so much for providing the link. I'm enjoying seeing what I've been missing during the game (y):)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I've DL the animations which is all I wanted. I already have a lot of stuff on an external drive but run a lot of software on the laptop which takes up space. Not being really tech savvy I'm guessing that these programs are slowing things down a lot.
Thank you so much for providing the link. I'm enjoying seeing what I've been missing during the game (y):)
Having a lot of things installed doesn't mean that your PC will be slow, however if you have a lot of things running in the background at the same time, then yes. What you can easily do is open the task manager with ctrl+alt+delete and then sort on CPU usage, maybe you can see clearer what uses up your processor. And then move over to RAM and do the same, maybe you have some programs running that you don't need.

Then you can also use tools like pirisoft ccleaner (use free version and disable any checkbox for installing other free software), then you can clean up the pc from some junk, and also change very easy what programs start up together with your computer. I usually disable quite a lot there.

Reactions: Serra Angel

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Having a lot of things installed doesn't mean that your PC will be slow, however if you have a lot of things running in the background at the same time, then yes. What you can easily do is open the task manager with ctrl+alt+delete and then sort on CPU usage, maybe you can see clearer what uses up your processor. And then move over to RAM and do the same, maybe you have some programs running that you don't need.

Then you can also use tools like pirisoft ccleaner (use free version and disable any checkbox for installing other free software), then you can clean up the pc from some junk, and also change very easy what programs start up together with your computer. I usually disable quite a lot there.
Or Just Install Linux!:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::cool::cool:

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
-FAKE- -FAKE-
Sadly Mrs. Delington fell into a random temporal/dimensional rift. The good news is that she became younger and now has BIG tits. The bad news is that WE MUST begin an adventure to save her. @Motkeyz and @Aesouh will now need to create a series of updates where we journey through a high fantasy world to rescue her from an EVIL wizard before he uses the 'Dildo of Desperation' on her to bring about Armagedon.

Hopefully, this will ONLY take 53 regular updates before get back to the game. If we succeed we will receive a hug and kiss on the cheek (YAY). :)

Just a thought.
I think the only way to counteract the "Dildo of Desperations" is the "Vibrator of Vengeance". Not sure. Let me check and get back to you. It could be the "Pocket Pussy of Persuasion".

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
I think the only way to counteract the "Dildo of Desperations" is the "Vibrator of Vengeance". Not sure. Let me check and get back to you. It could be the "Pocket Pussy of Persuasion".
Nope, I got it all wrong. You distract the wizard with the Pocket Pussy of Persuasion, then have to swap that out for the Penis Pump of Pain. That will incapacitate him long enough to use the Buttplug of Banishment on him to send him to another realm. If you don't do it in the correct order and time, He uses the Vibrator of Vengeance on you. Wow! Almost screwed it up for everyone.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
vc_redist.x86.exe

But you shouldn't have to download it, it's included in the game folder in Unconditional Love_Data/StreamingAssets/ folder :)
This is an issue that is little remembered here in the forum, especially if playing games in Unity .. (remember maybe spare some bugs that should not exist) as recommended install X on the first page ..
The best version for Timestamps would be the C ++ 2015 x86?
Several games use several versions and it is recommended to install X version for the best performance ..
Was the game Timestamps initially made in this version?
Even after this time and so many updates it is mandatory to install only this version C ++ 2015 (the version is not updated ?!)
Using some filters in Reshade can corrupt the save?
I got a very interesting results in the graphic effect ... (of course goes to the opposite of performance and not recommended)
Thanks

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This is an issue that is little remembered here in the forum, especially if playing games in Unity .. (remember maybe spare some bugs that should not exist) as recommended install X on the first page ..
The best version for Timestamps would be the C ++ 2015 x86?
Several games use several versions and it is recommended to install X version for the best performance ..
Was the game Timestamps initially made in this version?
Even after this time and so many updates it is mandatory to install only this version C ++ 2015 (the version is not updated ?!)
Using some filters in Reshade can corrupt the save?
I got a very interesting results in the graphic effect ... (of course goes to the opposite of performance and not recommended)
Thanks
I am not sure why you would use post processing effects like reshader when the game is not realtime 3D, i don't see why itw ould affect anything with gameplay other than how it looks though. I woulnt recommend using this but at the same time it doesn't matter for saving or whatever....

You need this specific version of vcredist because the WebP code requires it, the image compression code.

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Completely under no pressure whatsoever, here's an updated Nika fan sig/fan signature (I also saw that Maureen hadn't been shown much love so fiddled with her too):

TS-Fan-Sig-Nika-A.gif TS-Fan-Sig-Maureen-A.gif

Links:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/305651_TS-Fan-Sig-Nika-A.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/305650_TS-Fan-Sig-Maureen-A.gif
And for those still reading/interested:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Nika and Maureen aren't your thing, you can find the official sigs here and for the Krull signatures, go here.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Completely under no pressure whatsoever, here's an updated Nika fan sig/fan signature (I also saw that Maureen hadn't been shown much love so fiddled with her too):

View attachment 291912 View attachment 291911

Links:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/305651_TS-Fan-Sig-Nika-A.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/305650_TS-Fan-Sig-Maureen-A.gif
And for those still reading/interested:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Nika and Maureen aren't your thing, you can find the official sigs here and for the Krull signatures, go here.
Thank you very much for these new Signatures ...Really nice the first one with Nika ; i'll use both in my profile ...

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Thats not upto Date! :coffee:
I can't give an exact data . The only two person that can give a right date for the update are Motkeyz or Aesouh... Date will arrive just when it will be ready ... I personally prefer to wait more and to leave them the right time to make the best possible work

Reactions: Motkeyz

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes