El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017

/.....As for some news about upcoming game, it working good on both side of creation as you may see on the progress bar. We are right on our schedule as of today.

Aesouh had a bad weekend with a computer crash and lost some coding improvement he done including some cool new features, he recover most of it by chance!.../

They are both very communicative on Discord and keep us informed.

They don't give any precise date of release, which is quite logic, you never know what can happen in daily jobs !
Then i prefer the way they do it, a progress bar to have an idea of what part of the process it is, and the update come when they can... simple :)
It been quite regular for the past year so, no worries.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Completely under no pressure whatsoever, here's an updated Nika fan sig/fan signature (I also saw that Maureen hadn't been shown much love so fiddled with her too):

View attachment 291912 View attachment 291911

Links:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/305651_TS-Fan-Sig-Nika-A.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/305650_TS-Fan-Sig-Maureen-A.gif
And for those still reading/interested:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Nika and Maureen aren't your thing, you can find the official sigs here and for the Krull signatures, go here.
That's very cool!! THANKS

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Completely under no pressure whatsoever, here's an updated Nika fan sig/fan signature (I also saw that Maureen hadn't been shown much love so fiddled with her too):

View attachment 291912 View attachment 291911

Links:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/305651_TS-Fan-Sig-Nika-A.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/305650_TS-Fan-Sig-Maureen-A.gif
And for those still reading/interested:

If Nika and Maureen aren't your thing, you can find the official sigs here and for the Krull signatures, go here.
Great work :) I have added a link to your post in post #2.

Reactions: Walg and Fantabaldu

darkrain1993

Jul 20, 2018
Really don't want to sound entitled but I wanted to ask the devs whether the new hairstyle for Nika is permanent or not. I really don't like the new one, for me she went from the one of the most beautiful renders ever made to the ugliest girl in this game, it is really a big turn off for me.
I know I am just a pirate and devs don't have any obligations to cater to my tastes or mind my opinions but as a die hard fan of your game I just wanna pray to you to please at least bring the old hairstyle back or give an option to at least to be able to customize the hairstyles of the characters.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Really don't want to sound entitled but I wanted to ask the devs whether the new hairstyle for Nika is permanent or not. I really don't like the new one, for me she went from the one of the most beautiful renders ever made to the ugliest girl in this game, it is really a big turn off for me.
I know I am just a pirate and devs don't have any obligations to cater to my tastes or mind my opinions but as a die hard fan of your game I just wanna pray to you to please at least bring the old hairstyle back or give an option to at least to be able to customize the hairstyles of the characters.
You may have noticed in the game that most of the ladies come with different hairstyles used at different times. It's not exactly something that has to be set in stone, and it's not. It's unfortunate that you think that someone is ugly just based on their hairstyle. This one in particular is not due to a "Makeover" its just a style she also uses.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
"The ability to customize hairstyles" is the last thing that is required for this game .. Even if the heroines are drawn, they still show the simulation of everyday life (work, rest, gym, spa salon, change of hairstyles) Let's leave the look of the heroes of the novels to the developers.
P.s. I did not like the “bee hive” on Nika’s head before)))

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
i truli like Nika very much. I post 3 photos : The first apparition of Nika , one next in the beach with a new hairstyle and after in the hospital with the old hairstyle ; i think is just like every woman can have different hairstyle for different moment of day ; iut makes the character more real.
In every case i like Nika with both style , just personal taste

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
i truli like Nika very much. I post 3 photos : The first apparition of Nika , one next in the beach with a new hairstyle and after in the hospital with the old hairstyle ; i think is just like every woman can have different hairstyle for different moment of day ; iut makes the character more real.
In every case i like Nika with both style , just personal taste
Well I would definitely Chose the old Hairstyle as personal taste goes!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The best part about this game is that your best friend's name is Bacon
While I agree that is a GOOD thing, I'm not sure if it's the BEST. The 'Whack-a-Scut' tm is a strong contender for best.

Oh, we also need to remember the -FAKE- scene where our (nonexistent) sister Hank uses her Mystic powers to summon a DEMON that destroys the tower of the EVIL 7 year old TIM when he attacks Heather for buying the last candy bar on Wednesday. Now that -FAKE- scene was AWESOME.

Just a thought

Deathsman0098

Jul 8, 2017
I Have a Problem . When Start A New Game My Screen is Black And When Play The Load Game The Screen Is White i Can't See Anything

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Am I just stoopid, or is the incest patch not working anymore?
I won't comment on the first part of the question :p, but have you:
  1. Downloaded the 0.5.2 patch (it changed from 0.5.1)?
  2. Installed it according to the instructions?
  3. Clicked the correct flag on the main screen?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Fantabaldu
who is your favorite girl in here mine personally is the mom shes been a favorite of mine ever since that smoking animation showed up when you were pretending to sleep and she was giving you a friendly tug while smoking
Did you watch the whole animation to the end? :) That animation in particular is like 2 minutes long if not more :p

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes