darkrain1993

Jul 20, 2018
You may have noticed in the game that most of the ladies come with different hairstyles used at different times. It's not exactly something that has to be set in stone, and it's not. It's unfortunate that you think that someone is ugly just based on their hairstyle. This one in particular is not due to a "Makeover" its just a style she also uses.
No, as I said before she was one of the most beautiful renders ever but I can't really stomach the new hairstyle as I said it is a huge turnoff for me now. In previous updates I was really looking forward to any content with Nika even more than Mom even if by tiny bit but now not so much. But it is your game, you aren't obliged to change anything to cater anyone's tastes.

Also you said they have different styles at different times, the thing I was really worried about was that you completely scrapped the previous hairstyle and opted for this new one. I think this misunderstanding happened because just before typing the previous post I checked Nika's Instagram out of curiosity and all the renders shared there had the same hairstyle which led me to the above-mentioned misconception.

Last of all I feel really ashamed if you think that in any way I insulted your game, I assure you there wasn't even little bit intention of doing that. In reality I am one of the lurkers. I read but I really don't post much but still I did that here because I freaking adore this game, and respect you both the developers who are active in a pirate thread only so that you can communicate with your fans even those who are bringing you monetary loss, not many do that. Once again I am really sorry.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Last of all I feel really ashamed if you think that in any way I insulted your game, I assure you there wasn't even little bit intention of doing that. In reality I am one of the lurkers. I read but I really don't post much but still I did that here because I freaking adore this game, and respect you both the developers who are active in a pirate thread only so that you can communicate with your fans even those who are bringing you monetary loss, not many do that. Once again I am really sorry.
No worrie there, its an open forum, everyone have the right to post about the game, and when it's constructive critism it can help improve the game! We all have different taste and for a developper its hard to satisfy everyone ;) BUt you will see again this hairstyle, i am really liking this one too... but dont be surprise, it is not in next release... she will proudly wear the Cheerleader one ! I will think about you for next one ;)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
TimeStamps is coming...........................Waiting for Further news!!!!!!!!!

Weekly communication
Hi everyone, its the final stretch of the release, i am almost done, if everything is going as i hope i will be done the arts in 2 days!! :)
The is some Juliana, Heather, Gaz, Nika development in the storyline, the rest, you will discover when you play the game!
After i'm done, We need to assemble this out and test it! I'm really happy with the release so far!
OH and we should wrap this chapter one soon too and create chapter 2 right after it, like that we will be able to polish the chapter one, have a smaller game and a complete one!!
Thanks for helping us, without you all this would not be possible!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-Fake- News Alert -Fake-

Yay, sounds like AWESOME new content will be coming soon. Yes, there will be the same main story, but the voices in my head tell me that there WILL be TRULY exciting new content. I heard from those voices that a new character will appear from the skies.
YES, since Faerin is SO mean 'The Pigeon' is going swoop down and help our poor hero.

After listening carefully, I have also been able to decipher the MANIC giggles in my mind. Heather will be conducting an audition for a new band called 'MELODY', while Nika needs to train a new cheerleader called 'D'.

End of -FAKE- news alert.

Just a thought :)

xortan

Jul 26, 2017
Guys, anyone found the fix for the black screen problem?
The c++ redist install doesn't fix it -I've tried - besides full black screen at the startup is different then what it is for based on the description.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Guys, anyone found the fix for the black screen problem?
The c++ redist install doesn't fix it -I've tried - besides full black screen at the startup is different then what it is for based on the description.
are you sure you installed Virtual C++ 2015 (x86/32-bit)? Try to uninstall all C++ versions on your computer and install the one provided in Unconditional Love_Data/StreamingAssets.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
is this a bug or do I need to restart?
i'm in Day 3, waiting for mom to finish changing, she says to go outside and the hint system says to go to the Park.
i've gone outside, but clicking on the Park doesn't lead to anything.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
is this a bug or do I need to restart?
i'm in Day 3, waiting for mom to finish changing, she says to go outside and the hint system says to go to the Park.
i've gone outside, but clicking on the Park doesn't lead to anything.
This error has been discussed 100 times.
Click on Last Choice and replay the scene.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes