Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

The new update HAS been released. Sadly @Ignatz pushed a button and caused the information to be sent 25 MILLION years into the past. @Motkeyz is now seeking a BRAVE group of adventurers to travel thru time in hopes of recovering the VITAL data. Yes, Uncle @Aesouh wants YOU to join the TIMESTAMPS expeditionary Force.

All volunteers will be sent thru a training and evaluation program that MAY include NAKED Quantum Mechanics and a peanut butter eating contest. Do YOU have what it takes to save our beloved game??

Disclaimer: The developers and voices in my head are not responsible for any Allergic reactions to the Peanut Butter, or sore butts from the Spanking endurance tests. Also any changes to the time line are to be corrected by the EVIL person that caused Nika's hair to turn LIME GREEN (you know who you are).

-End of FAKE news Alert-

Just a thought.

P.S. All recovery team members will be armed with a Potato Gun and TWO wet noodles. :)

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018

The new update HAS been released. Sadly @Ignatz pushed a button and caused the information to be sent 25 MILLION years into the past. @Motkeyz is now seeking a BRAVE group of adventurers to travel thru time in hopes of recovering the VITAL data. Yes, Uncle @Aesouh wants YOU to join the TIMESTAMPS expeditionary Force.

All volunteers will be sent thru a training and evaluation program that MAY include NAKED Quantum Mechanics and a peanut butter eating contest. Do YOU have what it takes to save our beloved game??

Disclaimer: The developers and voices in my head are not responsible for any Allergic reactions to the Peanut Butter, or sore butts from the Spanking endurance tests. Also any changes to the time line are to be corrected by the EVIL person that caused Nika's hair to turn LIME GREEN (you know who you are).

-End of FAKE news Alert-

Just a thought.

P.S. All recovery team members will be armed with a Potato Gun and TWO wet noodles. :)

Fucking Ignatz.....always ruining shit. :D

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Fucking Ignatz.....always ruining shit. :D
We shouldn't be to harsh with Ignatz. The Voices in my head say that the problem was with the button causing a Doohickey to nudge a What-cha-Ma-Callit which overloaded a Thingamabob. That caused the Whatever to suddenly overclock to such an EXTREME level that a hole was ripped in Time/Space. Ignatz was just unlucky that the WRONG button was pressed in the rush to download an update that never happened because of a paradox. :)

At least that's what the voices in my head say. :)

Just a Thought.

P.S. I say that Ignatz should receive 5 lashes with a wet noodle for causing this imaginary MESS. :devilish:

P.P.S. Sorry to get you in trouble @Ignatz but the first name to pop onto my head when I started typing this insanity was yours. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Serra Angel

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Also any changes to the time line are to be corrected by the EVIL person that caused Nika's hair to turn LIME GREEN (you know who you are).
-End of FAKE news Alert-
So there will be a guilty for this hairs lime green color.... Listen to me my friend.., Nika is part of our "Famiglia" :eek::eek::eek:... if you understand.... Touch her and you will see where we will put this Peanut Butter :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Serra Angel

drayth06

Dec 28, 2016

-End of FAKE news Alert-

Just a thought.

let me get my TARDIS

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Hi.
Game does not work for me. Right after that first question after the name-selection it just goes black and nothing happens for any key i press.
Read something about that Visual C++ stuff but the x32 version is not downloadable anymore...
Can anyone help?
You can use the installer thats in Unconditional Love_Data/StreamingAssets.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Last news .... Ready to start !!!????:love::love::love:

Hi everyone, as you can see, i have completed the artworks and the dialogues for this release. It is now in Aesouh's hand to build it all coding and pics together, correcting my bad wording and going in test phase soon!
While most of my part is done, i will add some extra animations and directly start working on next version thats will probably be the last one of the chapter 1. For those that asking, we will continue to work on chapter 2 while correcting chapter 1 (mostly coding, new dialogues and adding some pics here and there) so there should not be any downtime.
I am very happy about this release and hope you will like it too!
Talk to you on discord!
MOTKEYZ

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
View attachment 298073

Hi everyone, as you can see, i have completed the artworks and the dialogues for this release. It is now in Aesouh's hand to build it all coding and pics together, correcting my bad wording and going in test phase soon!
While most of my part is done, i will add some extra animations and directly start working on next version thats will probably be the last one of the chapter 1. For those that asking, we will continue to work on chapter 2 while correcting chapter 1 (mostly coding, new dialogues and adding some pics here and there) so there should not be any downtime.
I am very happy about this release and hope you will like it too!
Talk to you on discord!
MOTKEYZ

View attachment 298070
Nice one.

It looks great. (y):coffee:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game starts, but after the menu and choosing name and first question it stays black. I already installed the Microsoft Visual C++, although it only appears 64 and 86 versions, not 32. Is there anything I can do?

edit: nevermind fixed it. I needed the x86 version as well. Weird.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
The game starts, but after the menu and choosing name and first question it stays black. I already installed the Microsoft Visual C++, although it only appears 64 and 86 versions, not 32. Is there anything I can do?

edit: nevermind fixed it. I needed the x86 version as well. Weird.
X86 is the 32 bit version

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes