LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
Always glad to hear something like that. Do you mind to share your specs of your rig with us?
Also where and what kind of lags did you have?

Feedback is always welcome and helps to optimize the game!
Loading animated scenes, Unity has a tendency to cause some lags for me - so that's not really a big issue, when I know to expect that. I am working, gaming, and fapping on a build I did myself some years ago, i7 990X 12Gb ram on an Asus Sabertooth X58 which was actually never designed for Win 10 - so my small issues, may not be issues for many with more modern rigs.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I am really not a fan of Unity (on Win 10 x64), but this time it wasn't a big issue, lags were small - contents worked, and the game is interesting. Looking forward to seeing more.
Yeah Aesouh's version of Unity (VNGINE) runs very smooth, definitely a fan.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Aesouh

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
Oh, thanks for the suggestions - but I do actually know my issues with the setup, when they are of the setup, are hardware related - can't help it much. I'm a MS insider, and been building rigs for all my life ;)

Reactions: Xanado

sunny1819

Apr 20, 2018
Hello everyone, I just wanted to know how can I extract background music files from Timestamps game source. I liked the soundtrack (especially the one when you start the game) so much that I would like to have them as MP3. Can anyone let me know the original source of music used in this game? Maybe a name of the soundtrack or just let me know how to extract the music file from unity engine. It's been a week I'm looking for these soundtracks on internet. Your help would be really appreciated. Do reply me guys. Thank you!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello everyone, I just wanted to know how can I extract background music files from Timestamps game source. I liked the soundtrack (especially the one when you start the game) so much that I would like to have them as MP3. Can anyone let me know the original source of music used in this game? Maybe a name of the soundtrack or just let me know how to extract the music file from unity engine. It's been a week I'm looking for these soundtracks on internet. Your help would be really appreciated. Do reply me guys. Thank you!
You mean this one? :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes