El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Additional informations - Exclusive follow up by R.C.V.W.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The nation wish to express its gratitude to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which without their help nothing would have been possible.
Dieu vous bénisse et vive le Québec libre

Remy01

Oct 26, 2017
I just downloaded...anyone else get black screen when starting a new game(after it asks if you ever made a choice you could take back or whatever)? game looks very nice and wanted to try it lol

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I just downloaded...anyone else get black screen when starting a new game(after it asks if you ever made a choice you could take back or whatever)? game looks very nice and wanted to try it lol
Please go back to the FIRST POST and look at the information about Black/White screen issues. There are instructions for fixing that issue so it's best to try that first.

-Fake-
Don't worry the fix only erases the BEST scene in the game. Yes, you will not get to see a TWENTY minute video of the MC eating PANCAKES (with a SPOON :eek: ). It's sad but necessary. :)

Hope that helps.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Cooks4

Nov 14, 2018
So downloaded the latest version and saves won’t work. Tried starting a new game and screen just freezes. Any tips or saves available to at least get me into a game at the start?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So downloaded the latest version and saves won’t work. Tried starting a new game and screen just freezes. Any tips or saves available to at least get me into a game at the start?
What OS?
Where did you download it from?
What version is the "latest"?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Running 0.5.3 PE on a Mac, have sent photos to Molly but she keeps asking for them and cannot progress further.

Also, where is the saves directory on a Mac?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Running 0.5.3 PE on a Mac, have sent photos to Molly but she keeps asking for them and cannot progress further.

Also, where is the saves directory on a Mac?
like it has been written so many times in this thread , the actual Mac version in the Op it's bugged, you need the 0.5.3 PE P1 , that till now nobody have not yet linked.
For 5 $ you can find in the Patreon page the right version

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
like it has been written so many times in this thread , the actual Mac version in the Op it's bugged, you need the 0.5.3 PE P1 , that till now nobody have not yet linked.
For 5 $ you can find in the Patreon page the right version
I wish someone would link it, then.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes