Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I think the killer is more likely the MC himself or a "devil" MC fixing his own timeline imho.
No way. It's OBVIOUS that the killer is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just a silly theory, but we HAVE seen crossovers. Do NOT limit the WILD speculation to just this game. :)

RAWR

Just a thought.

Zalando

Aug 27, 2017
Dear guys,
I started playing the MAC version but I can not proceed after a scene in the big bathroom with the mother.
Have anyone the same problem? Possible solution?
Thanks
Z

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Dear guys,
I started playing the MAC version but I can not proceed after a scene in the big bathroom with the mother.
Have anyone the same problem? Possible solution?
Thanks
Z
The version someone leaked to f95 is not the latest, there's a fixed version up on patreon for i think silver tier since it was updated for PC as well.

Cooks4

Nov 14, 2018
Pls check your %AppData% folder if your saves are in there (Check OP how to view this folder).

No idea, all translations are fan made. Feel free to take over from him if you want.

Yeah no saves there. First think I did was check that out. Don’t know what’s happened to them.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Got you covered.

But to be honest, I don't think that an alternative Scut is the killer. He is mostly a drug addict but not a killer.

So do you think the killer and devil Bacon are the same person? And how is related to Gaz?
Devil Bacon? Who said that this version of Bacon is evil? :unsure: Yeah.. he knocked down our Bacon, but did not kill him. Therefore I don't think that alternative Bacon (aBacon) is from a Mirrorverse aka dark Universe (like in Star Trek) - You guys know what is missing for an evil Bacon version, right? ;)

No way. It's OBVIOUS that the killer is:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Alt Scut is a possibility to be the killer but I really surprised with the last cliffhanger.
yeah.. aBacon is a surprise... what does he want in our Universe? :unsure:

And Eric from BB can't be (he was murdered in another game already)
Well, I have to admit that I never played BB or any other game related to BB.. So, if Eric is dead then he was resurrected by a demon. :p:LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: UncleVT and Krull
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes