cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
can i get a save file with beginning of day 3 hero route tried everything and keep going to wimp route
It is because you play the unpachted version. Either you wait for the Revamp version which is going to be available soon or you download the patched version (P1) from OP.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
game is slowly dying... 3 month for update "turtle style"
2 years user , just few post and only to complain...
But i've already lost to much of my precious time to comment your useless and without any kind od sense post ... If you want to have regular news about your " favorite" game , it should be enough to support the game , maybe there in patron you would be capable to see all post , renders , previews , news , that developers made every day .... just to understand that the words you used " turtle style " are just bullshit ...

But most important thing like cold_arctus wrote in his post before mine :

Join " The Governor Claire Wonderwood " Campaign Election ... Timestamps need her Boobs ... Timestamps need your Vote !!!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Most stunning and ergonomic game around. Unity never felt so .. flat chested chow cabbage wonder corn dog yummy flavored with the sweet flowery scent and flowing molten lava dripping off
them dames M0t is pouring into them renders in a relentless.

I have never seen unity keep its composure like this ...
same foot print on HDD as the archive as the game folder as the foot print on the RAM during game play.

This is fantastic and ...
Seeing as other devs are struggling with them bloated 4-5 GB exes on their unity games ...
this is next gen right here.

K.U.D.O.S .... to you, mighty VNgineer and all the love for MOt on delivering cutting edge gaming
with breath taking amorous imagery on top of crisp giddy backgrounds and behind a lovable GUI!

Game on ... kind and imaginative devs! Game On ... to I.N.F.I.N.I.T.Y ... and ...

I.N.T.O .. all the S.T.A.R.S !!!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Most stunning and ergonomic game around. Unity never felt so .. flat chested chow cabbage wonder corn dog yummy flavored with the sweet flowery scent and flowing molten lava dripping off
them dames M0t is pouring into them renders in a relentless.

I have never seen unity keep its composure like this ...
same foot print on HDD as the archive as the game folder as the foot print on the RAM during game play.

This is fantastic and ...
Seeing as other devs are struggling with them bloated 4-5 GB exes on their unity games ...
this is next gen right here.

K.U.D.O.S .... to you, mighty VNgineer and all the love for MOt on delivering cutting edge gaming
with breath taking amorous imagery on top of crisp giddy backgrounds and behind a lovable GUI!

Game on ... kind and imaginative devs! Game On ... to I.N.F.I.N.I.T.Y ... and ...

I.N.T.O .. all the S.T.A.R.S !!!
You will be surprised what Aes did over the past few months with his engine. I had the chance to test the new revamp Windows Test-build and what should I say... He created a little monster!

VNgine 2.0 is lighter and faster as before and should run almost on every potato PC with 2 GB of RAM!

Last edited:

heinzkilo

Nov 26, 2017
guys, i need help i just downloaded the game but wenn i press new game i can type in a name and after i press continue my screen just goes black

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
And why was it done?
By revamping, here what you must read:
- some dialogues of existing scenes has been rewrite in a better English and with more details to provide a better comprehension of the story
- Some new scenes has been added to old content, first days of the game, to develop the relationship and character buildings. EDIT : and add some sexy stuff too
- Some renders has been added to existing scenes, to extand them and make them more complete
- Some exterior background has been remade to fit to interior architecture (this is a detail and didn't took long)
- plus much more...

The whole point is to complete chapter one in a much more comprehensive,complete and interesting way.
It goes without saying that a replay will be kind of mandatory, would be sad to miss all the added scenes and will lead to NEW content in better tracks.

Engrish is my friend, engrish is my way...... sorry hope it remains clearer to most of you, the what be what..
Thanks for the comment, glad you like it but Wait to see the next release, revamped version 1.0 We reorganize the game, we better explain some situation and dialogues, we added some scene to develop some character earlier in the game, and the new content, i'm sure you guys will loves it!!

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes