Crooktits

Feb 24, 2019
I already installed windows update x64 and x86 , already passed the black blank after enter the name. after that it's just full white blank, how fix that?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I already installed windows update x64 and x86 , already passed the black blank after enter the name. after that it's just full white blank, how fix that?
Which Visual C++ version do you have installed on your computer?
(Pls. provide a screenshot of it!)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i feel bad right now ...
To make you feel bad wasn't intended. But I think you realized that it isn't easy to come up with something original, what no one has used before. The same goes for Hollywood ... or why to you think we see reboots, sequels, prequels or live action adoptions of existent stories the past few years?! ;)

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
It's almost impossible to come up with something totally original. A lot of games here share the same basic formula. What's important is having your own story, characters, art and writing that people like and enjoy. Timestamps has all of that at a very high level.

I love the characters they've created here like Juli, Nika, Heather, Gaz, etc, and even Bacon. And I can't forget one of my favorites, and the one I'm super excited to see this update :love:Dr. Love:love:

The art is fucking fantastic, as is the writing. The writing in the erotic scenes is really good, which I love to see. The story is interesting and has me invested... I mean, you really can't ask for more, and that's why this is in that top tier group of games on this site.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
this version
I meant all versions you have installed on your computer. Show me a screenshot of all of your installed Apps & Features (Windoof 10).
Bildergebnis für windows 10 installed programs

For your screenshot I see that you installed C++ 2015 x86. Do you also have the x86 game version?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yes , this game is so good, but I don't like very much the mom (and the -too big- sexual thing of the MC xD)
Likewise, but in my case it's my general distaste of smoking. I've never found it erotic.
I'm not exactly enamoured of her face either. Visuals aside, I find the writing to be well paced. I like that it doesn't tell you everything but tells you what you need to know.
What's currently here seems fairly linear.
Not exactly a criticism as some of my favourite games are linear but with this many girls...
More often than note I've come across a situation like this:
You can't do A unless you've done B for character C or have item D. Maybe I'm just not far enough in yet.

Aesouh & Motkeyz, I wait with baited breath for the revamp. Please don't change how Nika looks. She's perfect.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
It's almost impossible to come up with something totally original. A lot of games here share the same basic formula. What's important is having your own story, characters, art and writing that people like and enjoy. Timestamps has all of that at a very high level.

I love the characters they've created here like Juli, Nika, Heather, Gaz, etc, and even Bacon. And I can't forget one of my favorites, and the one I'm super excited to see this update :love:Dr. Love:love:

The art is fucking fantastic, as is the writing. The writing in the erotic scenes is really good, which I love to see. The story is interesting and has me invested... I mean, you really can't ask for more, and that's why this is in that top tier group of games on this site.
I agree with what you have written and I'd like to add. Regarding originality and cliches, all too many "original" ideas are pure garbage. I'd rather have a decent premise done very well. The writting and the story is really good as you have said. Especially considering the platform/genre and their budget.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes