Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
so any solution
Sorry but it was suddenly just black? Have you tried pressing the hint key by the way (H) to see what you have to do next? Do you have some screenshot of how or where this happened exactly?

yoyo1231

Nov 13, 2017
Sorry but it was suddenly just black? Have you tried pressing the hint key by the way (H) to see what you have to do next? Do you have some screenshot of how or where this happened exactly?
so its the garage first then i press m for the map then i go to bacon then the blackness and pressing H doesnt do any thing
1565914322700.png 1565914469609.png 1565914492492.png

Last edited:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
so its the garage first then i press m for the map then i go to bacon then the blackness and pressing H doesnt do any thing
Can you press F12 when that screen is black and take another screenshot?

What version are you on of the game?

/A

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
when i press f12 nothing happens at all and the version is Timestamps_053_PE_P1
Maybe there is something wrong with the download, i dont think ihave ever seen anyone have this issue before, do you have a save file from just before it happens that you can send to me in a PM? the saves are in Press windows key + R and paste in %LocalAppData%\VNGINE\Timestamps\Saves

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
yea thanks mate and its sent
Thanks, I think I know what happened, freaky unlucky anyway, i think you are the only one ever for this to happen to, it won't happen in 1.0 again anyway as i fixed the core issue a week ago. Fortunately you can press Z on the OMJ save and then press last choice to go back a few scenes and continue again from there, and you can just hold shift to skip if you want,

Reactions: yoyo1231

yoyo1231

Nov 13, 2017
Thanks, I think I know what happened, freaky unlucky anyway, i think you are the only one ever for this to happen to, it won't happen in 1.0 again anyway as i fixed the core issue a week ago. Fortunately you can press Z on the OMJ save and then press last choice to go back a few scenes and continue again from there, and you can just hold shift to skip if you want,
yea man it work thanks alot ur a life save i guess im just unlucky

Reactions: Aesouh

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hmm, Kinks that are DESPERATELY needed...

1) Holding hands while watching TV or a Movie.
2) Food Play.. Licking Batter off Juliana (or others). For example: Cookie Dough or Pancake batter in Cleavage or other locations. :love:
3) Kisses on Cheek as a reward for doing something good.
4) Upskirt. Always good when well done.
5) Waffles instead of Pancakes.

I do love this game and look forward to every update, Motkeyz and Aesouh You have created something great here and I can't wait for more. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. I know it's been done a LOT, but would like to see Shower Sex with the skill and Quality of this game.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I just picked this game up recently. Now I wonder why I waited so long; I'm such a whore for time travel or dimension hopping. Playing through Timestamps reminded me of one of my favourite games from the Nintendo DS era: Radiant Historia (I know there's an expanded remake called Perfect Chronology but I don't have that). So much back and forth looking for one thing you need to continue the story.

Timestamps grabbed me by the jigglies from the start. It's got a permanent spot on my drive o' filth.
Nika's hot. I actually prefer her to Gaz.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes