Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I can't find the save files from my old version of the game to transfer over to the new one. Where are they located?

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I have a non ( anybody have a save ) question, I've pulled the video file using AS but am unable to find the images. Any idea's? I think I've used all methods for extracting them.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
They are really good, but please help me change the name MC with my name. I would be very grateful to you. Thank you.
I have a solution for you, start a new game, enter your name and enjoy all the new content and not only the last day content, It's all over the place from day1 now and you will miss 50% of the new update by using someone else saves.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I have a non ( anybody have a save ) question, I've pulled the video file using AS but am unable to find the images. Any idea's? I think I've used all methods for extracting them.
Nope, out of ideas... :p

Reactions: Snomiser

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Not sure what all the complaints about starring over are for, this game is well worth it even without the added scenes. I've not played it in a few month so it's nice to get back into the story. Really a great job you guys.
I think people have been scarred by other devs revamps where they didn't do much. At least that's whati heard. If they only spent 5 minutes playing they'd see the new content coming in

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
Just i finished it. My system is W7x64 and my pc has a few of years. I've no problems, no bugs and no errors. The game works wonderfully.
Really worth playing from the beginning again. The new content fits perfectly in the story and now makes more sense. Although what I liked the most is that transitions and, above all, the animations now run well and quickly.
For asking for something, I hope there are many more scenes with "Nika", I really love this character. Thank you!!!

Pd. Sorry for mi engrish.... :ROFLMAO:

fahro

May 20, 2017
Hi guys.. please help me..i can't start the game...
It crashes before main menu..
thank you in advance

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Just i finished it. My system is W7x64 and my pc has a few of years. I've no problems, no bugs and no errors. The game works wonderfully.
Really worth playing from the beginning again. The new content fits perfectly in the story and now makes more sense. Although what I liked the most is that transitions and, above all, the animations now run well and quickly.
For asking for something, I hope there are many more scenes with "Nika", I really love this character. Thank you!!!

Pd. Sorry for mi engrish.... :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the comment. Oh someone told me there will be more with Nika...

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes