• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I don't mind playing this from the beginning so much, just with the new content im wondering if, there will be choices with the new scenes or is the old walk through will still be helpful as more of a guide rather than an actual walk through

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Fantastic update I guess gonna make my first review for this game later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Love the story shaping up will probably support the dev soon.

Can we expect another update this year?
I agree to your post and I really want to see more Milf action in the game! ;)

Start of Chapter 2 will be available this year! For sure!

Reactions: freakanime

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I love this game. It's great.

What happened to the Dad/Daughter incest that was hinted at in the beginning of the game? That story line wilted away quickly.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
What happened to the Dad/Daughter incest that was hinted at in the beginning of the game? That story line wilted away quickly.;)
I know what you mean.. I hope you saw the glimpse of Nika giving John a blowjob ;). The Nika and John story path is a very dangerous one... A wrong step and you will end up in a mine field of Nika fans :confused:

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
i can't load my save
Because they are no longer working - too many content has been add in previous one... so need to start fresh and you'll see a LOT of new stuff + a regular new content end of chapter... so X2 of normal content.
Worth it !

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I have looked at this bug for about 1 hour and... no solution found. Ubuntu 16.04 runs on the Unity Desktop and Ubuntu 18.04 on Gnome Desktop, so I guess there is a wrong/missing codec somewhere.
I have the same issue on a KDE system....
not sure if it was fixed already, 30 pages to go....

4.10 star(s) 234 Votes