Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a game .. it ships the way it is meant to be. Yes it has enhancements ..
Just have a close look at the menu and choose your game features.
also have a look at the Original Post and get the right idea of possible additional features
you might like.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Is this meant to be played with an incest patch or without? I don't really care either way, but would like to play it as "envisioned".
-FAKE-

The voices in my head told me the TRUTH about the 'Vision' for this game, and it's SAD how far this game has FALLEN from that. Yes, we need a PROPER Mod that restores the TEXT only farm management game that this was SUPPOSED to be. Oh the SHAME. The MC was MEANT to be a 83 year old bean farmer with the option to expand with a side business breeding ARMADILOS. Yes, there was a discussion that would allow us to OVERHEAR others talking about SEXY fun, but that would be optional. It's just SAD that Motkeyz and Aesouh allowed themselves to be distracted from the WONDERFUL vision for this game. The need for money to feed their Chocolate Addiction has DESTROYED what could have been something GLORIOUS. :)

-End of FAKE-

For myself I would have to say that the Mod is best. It just gets confusing in a LOT of these games when we have Land lords/ladies and Roommates that we have lived with our ENTIRE lives. Can the 'Renter' story work?? Yes, but there needs to be a well thought out STORY to explain it. 'No More secrets' has that, and I'm not sure about which way to play is better (Mod or no Mod).

In the end it falls to the player to decide if they want to use a Mod or not, but as I said STORY is the important thing, and if it doesn't work well for YOU I recommend using the Mod.

Just some (OVER THOUGHT) Thoughts.

P.S. After day 3 and there is still NO MOOSE. Such a SHAME that there wasn't even ONE picture on a wall with a Moose. Not sure if I can go on with this game. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Show of hand .. is anyone playing this on a 2 GB RAM laptop? Anyone on a 4GB RAM laptop ???
PC master race can sleep patiently and dream big!

• Wow
Reactions: Pigfarmer

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Show of hand .. is anyone playing this on a 2 GB RAM laptop? Anyone on a 4GB RAM laptop ???
PC master race can sleep patiently and dream big!
Again. It doesn't need a lot of RAM. It can operate on the now industry minimum of 8gig of which it's not coming close to using even 2% of that during its most intesive animations.

So it really doesn't need a lot of RAM as you put it.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Okay, so old saves don't work and I've got to start all over again from scratch. That's certainly one way of bringing a person back up to speed on what's been going on to date. Graphics are nice, all the tits are way too big, as is MC's dick, but that's what the Dev thinks the game players want. Despite their size, they still deserve some serious fondling and suckling. Gotta nibble on those nipples.

Is it just me or are the homes new external designs? If so, they are of interesting construction. Sides are American in style, but the rooves are definitely European, with little or no eave overhang.

So far, no problems. Everything loaded okay, no errors have popped up, and I re-remembered how to add the patch (when in doubt, read the installation instructions).

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes