Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Btw guys, if you install any more language mods, make sure you don't delete English.zip. If you add more zips to the folder it will all show up in the main menu on the side, so you can select between all the languages you have in the folder.

If you remove the english zip the game is not gonna be happy, even if you use a mod.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Long shot here, but do we have any idea when chapter two will be?
The developers releases last update only 2 days ago , i don't think it's the right time to ask for next chapter...

In every case , usually the normal pace for a release of this game ( this one was longer because it was a revamped one ) is every 6-7 weeks.
So i think we can expect a new one for the end of October , begin of November

Reactions: Canto Forte

lkta

May 3, 2017
Why does the ESC key sometimes not work? Bug?
Sometimes? Seems to be nearly all the time for me. It's broken up like a game of american football or something.

The game stops between scenes/plays, gives you a task and a chance to save, as soon as you start this task/progress the story you can't save until that scene/play is done and it stops again where it then eventually allows you to save again.

Don't remember it being like this in the previous version.

Easy example would be the first night when you goto bed, just before you decide to investigate the noise it seems possible to save or at least use the phone to save. As soon as you leave the bed to go look you then can't save again/bring up any sort of menu until the bedroom scene is completely over and you are back to your room. very odd & most annoying. Game really needs a quicksave hotkey you can just press at any time

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
The developers releases last update only 2 days ago , i don't think it's the right time to ask for next chapter...

In every case , usually the normal pace for a release of this game ( this one was longer because it was a revamped one ) is every 6-7 weeks.
So i think we can expect a new one for the end of October , begin of November
Yeh I saw that, seemed quite a while since last update, figured that was for the revamp though.

isekai21

Dec 10, 2018
I think it has something to do with the language pack, check if you installed incest patch right
Thanks. I clicked on the regular language patch and it worked. After I made a save I used the incest patch and there was no more problem. Really appreciate it. Now just gotta wait for ch. 2

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Sometimes? Seems to be nearly all the time for me. It's broken up like a game of american football or something.

The game stops between scenes/plays, gives you a task and a chance to save, as soon as you start this task/progress the story you can't save until that scene/play is done and it stops again where it then eventually allows you to save again.

Easy example would be the first night when you goto bed, just before you decide to investigate the noise it seems possible to save or at least use the phone to save. As soon as you leave the bed to go look you then can't save again/bring up any sort of menu until the bedroom scene is completely over and you are back to your room. very odd & most annoying. Game really needs a quicksave hotkey you can just press at any time
I had similar issues with 0.53. If I pressed Esc during dialogue, the pause menu music would start playing, but the UI would not show up. Haven't properly tested 1.0 yet, but seems better so far.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

You can save when you want in the game not only at the end of a scene .
Down in the left side where there are all game options , the last choice it's menu ; pushing it ant it's open the special window where it's possible to save ....
1568159041572.png

Reactions: Motkeyz
May 24, 2018
hi guys,
i used the english patch and now im not able to play day 9 (i have been able to play it last update) now tasks on phone is empty and i can click on everything but nothing happens, does someone know how im maybe able to play day 9 and 10?

lkta

May 3, 2017
You can save when you want in the game not only at the end of a scene .
Down in the left side where there are all game options , the last choice it's menu ; pushing it ant it's open the special window where it's possible to save ....
I know how it's supposed to work, It did that fine in the previous version. In this version pressing esc or the menu option at the bottom of the screen doesn't actually seem to pop up the menu 90% of the time though. It only seems to work once a scene has ended and you are back at the start of a new task.

Could just be some sort of glitch/bug i guess but seems to be happening to at least one other person too

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes