megadork

Dec 10, 2017
This game is gonna be and already is awesome.

Cool story
Excellent Artwork
Beautiful U.l.

Great use of a cliffhanger too.

Only thing I can think to improve on is some of the animations, but I wouldn't stress too much on it.

Overall 10/10

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jojo1241

Apr 4, 2018
This game is gonna be and already is awesome.

Cool story
Excellent Artwork
Beautiful U.l.

Great use of a cliffhanger too.

Only thing I can think to improve on is some of the animations, but I wouldn't stress too much on it.

Overall 10/10

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just can approve your review :) and this movie <3

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
And how good my engine is working ? :)
Do you mean I commented about graphics to the engine dude and you are the art guy ? Well, yeah, you can tell Aesouh his engine works great :D Sorry I just went back in the thread and sent my comment to the first guy from your team, I'm lazy like that. Anyway please send my highest praises to your social media guy, I really enjoyed the music in the game. :D

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
New update, GREAT!
it seems that this version presents some problems for the comments although I have not investigated beyond seeing certain comments, I will see if in the coming days update, great job as always!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Why can't the images be compressed more? They make up the bulk of the file size. That it is running on unity as to why images cannot be further compressed makes no sense to me. Thank you for the reply BTW
This has been answered, but in case you want a more technical answer...

The images can be compressed more, but they're already webp (and the videos webm), so compressing them more would require sacrificing quality.

Someone could do this, but that person would run into the problem of getting the images back into the game. With Ren'Py, when you crack open an rpa archive it (rpatool) puts the files in the same directory as the rpa archive. Ren'Py will see these and use them instead of the copies in the archive. So you can compress the images and delete the rpa. Unity doesn't work like that. You need to have the assets in the same place they came from, which is way harder than just leaving the new files lying around.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
so i dl this again.1st day after omj i go to room and dont get option to see pics as well eggs on drums. like i got when i first played game. i do something wrong?

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
Anyone else notice in the scene with Julie and Heater in your room, Juli mentions how it would be great to give birth a fourth time. Who's the third?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
all prior versions worked fine... o_O
And between last versions and this version you updated Windoof and other application which can cause major problems with your system.
Sometimes? Seems to be nearly all the time for me. It's broken up like a game of american football or something.

The game stops between scenes/plays, gives you a task and a chance to save, as soon as you start this task/progress the story you can't save until that scene/play is done and it stops again where it then eventually allows you to save again.

Don't remember it being like this in the previous version.

Easy example would be the first night when you goto bed, just before you decide to investigate the noise it seems possible to save or at least use the phone to save. As soon as you leave the bed to go look you then can't save again/bring up any sort of menu until the bedroom scene is completely over and you are back to your room. very odd & most annoying. Game really needs a quicksave hotkey you can just press at any time
Feedback like yours are highly appreciated! Adding it to our list! Thanks for reporting it. Even if I never had any save issues during scenes I know that you can't save on the map.:unsure: For example I was able to save during an animation or before a choice too.
so it seems fix from first page works for everyone, but didnt work for me, any other things that i can change? didnt have problems with any previous versions of the game, im on win7 x64
And your problem is which one?
i'm using windows
Yeah not helpful! There are so many Windoof version out there and I should know yours how? Seriously, I'm not a psychic who can read minds over the Internet.. and I'm not going to pull all information I need to help you out of your nose. Either you use words and express yourself in a normal way or just use google and try to find a solution for your problem. o_O:rolleyes:

Zero919

May 2, 2017
I don't understand just one thing...
when we have a choice on day 9 at home Gaz - “You should make peace with Bacon”.
and then MC suggests apologizing to Bacon's Mom first, this same not will then as the launch H-scene between Bacon and Gaz in future?
I don't mind between Heather and Gas :love:
but not with Bacon (sorry buddy good luck with Rachel)

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
can anyone help please am stock the hint said i should look for clue that derick dropped at home by accident but icant find it help plsssssssss and in the WT i says go to the motel but when i to the map only home park and bacons home shows

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes