MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Ok, perhaps I´m a moron, but someone explain to me, how the hell the game is keeping a track of my choices. The biggest red flag I got when I refused to fuck the girl after I "saved her" In the begining I didn´t offer to protect her. Game acts like I did. No I didn´t use old save or any mod. Those are choices I remember that stood out for me.

I like the concept and a story but the game itself is incosistent.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
oH .. JUST PUT A SOCK IN IT AND LET THEM DEVS BASK IN THE GLORY OF THEIR WONDROUS FANTASTIC APPLE OF THE EYE CANDY CANE GAME FOR SOME WEEKS LONGER. tHEY NEED TO RECHARGE AND HOLD HIGH REGARDS TO PICK UP ANY SLACK TO CONTINUE! pRAISE THE DEVS;)!
Oh man come on, i love yuri, it was an "hard" choice. I mean, if this wasn't a computer game and i had to choose by pressing a button in real, my dick was so hard i could have used it to press the button

• Angry

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Ok, perhaps I´m a moron, but someone explain to me, how the hell the game is keeping a track of my choices. The biggest red flag I got when I refused to fuck the girl after I "saved her" In the begining I didn´t offer to protect her. Game acts like I did. No I didn´t use old save or any mod. Those are choices I remember that stood out for me.

I like the concept and a story but the game itself is incosistent.
When a game can keep track of the fact that I´ve got someone´s number, yet never used it, (Being A DIK as a prime example) If game has a feature and present it this way like "make choices" through a story then, I expect it to work. If not, don´t use it as a feature to market it that way.

• Angry

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
where is the italian translation? :unsure:
Why nobody is able to read previous posts ?

UncleVT please can you add the new Italian translation in the Op ?

Ecco la traduzione in italiano del gioco:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ATTENZIONE: la traduzione è stata eseguita con script automatico, potrebbero esserci errori e per il momento sono stati tradotti solo i dialoghi.
Buon Divertimento!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the Italian translation of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ATTENTION: the translation has been performed with automatic script, there could be errors and for the moment only the dialogues have been translated.
Have fun!!

P.S.: if some of you are interrested i can try to do the same also for other languages, ask freely ;), my answer will be money money money (joke):D

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
When a game can keep track of the fact that I´ve got someone´s number, yet never used it, (Being A DIK as a prime example) If game has a feature and present it this way like "make choices" through a story then, I expect it to work. If not, don´t use it as a feature to market it that way.
Not all the choices will lead to different routes, just a few will. Saving Heather or not, in the last version you could breakup with Maureen or not (doesn't appear to be here now) and asking Bacon for photo shoot help are the only things that do/might lead to braching so far. The story itself is fairly linear.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MRG101

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Not all the choices will lead to different routes, just a few will. Saving Heather or not, in the last version you could breakup with Maureen or not (doesn't appear to be here now) and asking Bacon for photo shoot help are the only things that do/might lead to braching so far. The story itself is fairly linear.
Seems like I skip through few updates again then. But you be suprised how many games have this issue

• Angry

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I know it just have been released, but I wana know how much time we will have to wait for the continuation???
If you want the answer ... Don't be so lazy please ... Just read last 2-3 pages of this thread before your post and you will find one my post where i have already gave an answer to a similar question... if not go in my profile and look at my last post and you will see what you are asking

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes