Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Everyones here complaining about saves its a good fucking game play it cos the endings a bloody cliffhanger but its a good cliffhanger imo so stop bitching and play the game lol
I'm kind of glad the saves don't work this way I get to replay it and see all the new scenes so yeah people would be missing out on those and it's nice to refresh the memory with what happened previously.

zelda99

Feb 12, 2018
who have save issues that u can´t load ,loading is blank do following go u saves folder,pack all u saves up ,winrar or 7zip or what ever and then keep one save (keep 2 files) and delete rest and start u game again and u will see it on loading screen keep it mind if u save a new save it will be blank again and u have to do all again, it a only solution i can find atm

zip it becose u can use it later when there is pernament fix

sorry for my bad english ,hope the save folder pic helps to understand
not work for me
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Dude2020

Jan 10, 2018
We have added more than a full complete release in previous days here and there, reorganize storyline, dialogues and scene + a full new release on the last day. Why do you only want to see last day of it?
OMG, a response from the developer. I'm honored, no bullshit. So, admittedly, I didn't realize it was so much of a re-work, with changes in the storyline, scenes, etc. So, I feel kinda stupid now. Love love love the game. Seriously one of, if not the best one I've played. Awesome job, and thank you.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
OMG, a response from the developer. I'm honored, no bullshit. So, admittedly, I didn't realize it was so much of a re-work, with changes in the storyline, scenes, etc. So, I feel kinda stupid now. Love love love the game. Seriously one of, if not the best one I've played. Awesome job, and thank you.
Happy you enjoy it!

Reactions: Canto Forte

fantonell

Dec 17, 2018
UPDATED -> REINSTALL
Ecco la traduzione in italiano del gioco:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ATTENZIONE: la traduzione è stata eseguita con script automatico, potrebbero esserci errori e per il momento manca help ingame.
Buon Divertimento!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the Italian translation of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ATTENTION: the translation has been performed with automatic script, there could be errors and for the moment the help in game isn't translated
Have fun!!

P.S.: if some of you are interrested i can try to do the same also for other languages, ask freely ;), my answer will be money money money (joke):D
Translation updated:
-Solved some problem with accented characters
-added other translated items only help ingame is missing

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
- too many content has been add in previous one... so need to start fresh and you'll see a LOT of new stuff + a regular new content
the same problem even i delete all save file in C:\Users\black\AppData\Local\VNGINE and start new game, it's still not work.
when you save, game still create save file in the folder but you can't load it in game

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
the same problem even i delete all save file in C:\Users\black\AppData\Local\VNGINE and start new game, it's still not work.
when you save, game still create save file in the folder but you can't load it in game
I had no problems at all getting the game to load, even after creating a save and loading it on my Windows 7 box. So I tested the game in a Windows 10 VM (out-of-the-box install of Win10 sans OS updates) and no problems there either.

Maybe you overwrote the games files instead of extracting the game to a new folder?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm trying to look more into it

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man that patch thing was pretty annoying. I didnt know how to apply it.
After Day 6 I was getting annoyed with best friend mom this and best friend mom that.
Who talks like that? Man that was so annoying. then I looked at the instructions.
Seems after you intall the patch you are suppose to hit the english unrated button or whatever.
Then the patch applies and no more best friends this bs.
The story doesnt even make sense withouth the pach.
What is a best friends son living with that family?
And why would Juli have a picture of him next to her bed?
I didnd even know if the parch would take effect since I am Day 6.
But it actually did it works just fine and now the story make sense.
I even figure out the mc is her long lost boyfriend from the past.
It also looks like Mr Jones is an older version of the mc.
I cant comfirm it yet but im suspiscious. I mean they kinda look the same but older.
And the same haircut is a dead giveaway dont you think?
Still doesnt explain how his wife and daghter dissappeared.
Or how bacons dad was killed or dissappeared but ill figure it out maybe by the end of this version. Great game by the way. I love the comedy humor atmostphere in this game.
When is the next version?

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes