Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Finally completed my playthrough and I have to say the whole rework with some scenes was totally worth it this was probably one of the best game updates to date that ending though now we have the nervousness of how that's all going to play out.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Finally completed my playthrough and I have to say the whole rework with some scenes was totally worth it this was probably one of the best game updates to date that ending though now we have the nervousness of how that's all going to play out.
Why do you need a walthrough when you got the phone?
Some paths were too crazy or me to take so I avoided them
It had no affect in the present time so I avoided them.
You are merely a watcher or witness of things the happened in the past you cant change.

• Angry
Reactions: Fantabaldu

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
ARRG.. I found an error in the Unrated Patch. When the MC Defends 'Mom' during the night after playing a NAUGHTY game, his thoughts are about Mrs. Juliana and Juli instead of Mom. I've seen a couple small errors before this that are basically word order or grammar and haven't mentioned them. I will probably do a second playthrough later and post possible options for them. This is a MAJOR issue though so I felt that I should post now so the UNKOWN and ANONIMOUS creator of the patch can take a look and fix it. Pretty darned MAJOR issue having MC thinkin Mrs. Juliana instead of MOM.

Oh, I still haven't found a single MOOSE in this game. Either someone NEEDS to create a Mod to fix that or I will need to BEG even more. :)

Just a error report and a (Moose) thought. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
why am I getting this error
It looks like you're using Windows 7, so I would check to see what version of DirectX you have installed. If I'm right about your OS, you should have DX11.

Press the Windows key and the R key to bring up a "Run" dialog box. Type the command dxdiag then click OK.

dxdiag.jpg
If you don't have DX11 installed, then you will need this from Microsoft. Once it's downloaded and installed, restart your game.

Heliosse

May 12, 2018
And between last versions and this version you updated Windoof and other application which can cause major problems with your system.

Feedback like yours are highly appreciated! Adding it to our list! Thanks for reporting it. Even if I never had any save issues during scenes I know that you can't save on the map.:unsure: For example I was able to save during an animation or before a choice too.

And your problem is which one?

Yeah not helpful! There are so many Windoof version out there and I should know yours how? Seriously, I'm not a psychic who can read minds over the Internet.. and I'm not going to pull all information I need to help you out of your nose. Either you use words and express yourself in a normal way or just use google and try to find a solution for your problem. o_O:rolleyes:
windows 10 x64 version

Medievalss

May 2, 2017
Man that patch thing was pretty annoying. I didnt know how to apply it.
After Day 6 I was getting annoyed with best friend mom this and best friend mom that.
Who talks like that? Man that was so annoying. then I looked at the instructions.
Seems after you intall the patch you are suppose to hit the english unrated button or whatever.
Then the patch applies and no more best friends this bs.
The story doesnt even make sense withouth the pach.
What is a best friends son living with that family?
And why would Juli have a picture of him next to her bed?
I didnd even know if the parch would take effect since I am Day 6.
But it actually did it works just fine and now the story make sense.
I even figure out the mc is her long lost boyfriend from the past.
It also looks like Mr Jones is an older version of the mc.
I cant comfirm it yet but im suspiscious. I mean they kinda look the same but older.
And the same haircut is a dead giveaway dont you think?
Still doesnt explain how his wife and daghter dissappeared.
Or how bacons dad was killed or dissappeared but ill figure it out maybe by the end of this version. Great game by the way. I love the comedy humor atmostphere in this game.
When is the next version?
You can thank Patreon for the "best friends son living with that family".
OMJ (Jones) is Bacon from the future, think about it.
And it's way too soon to start asking about the next update.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man that patch thing was pretty annoying. I didnt know how to apply it.
After Day 6 I was getting annoyed with best friend mom this and best friend mom that.
Who talks like that? Man that was so annoying. then I looked at the instructions.
Seems after you intall the patch you are suppose to hit the english unrated button or whatever.
Then the patch applies and no more best friends this bs.
The story doesnt even make sense withouth the pach.
What is a best friends son living with that family?
And why would Juli have a picture of him next to her bed?
I didnd even know if the parch would take effect since I am Day 6.
But it actually did it works just fine and now the story make sense.
I even figure out the mc is her long lost boyfriend from the past.
It also looks like Mr Jones is an older version of the mc.
I cant comfirm it yet but im suspiscious. I mean they kinda look the same but older.
And the same haircut is a dead giveaway dont you think?
Still doesnt explain how his wife and daghter dissappeared.
Or how bacons dad was killed or dissappeared but ill figure it out maybe by the end of this version. Great game by the way. I love the comedy humor atmostphere in this game.
When is the next version?
What the C does facepalm even mean?

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes