• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tg

May 1, 2017
Pretty good game. It's my first time playing it, so it's all new to me, but I really like the quality of the CGs. The characters are pretty awesome, so whoever designed them did really well.

But, I'm making this note here because I found some bugs that I'm not sure have beem mentioned. Or they could have been, but maybe not.

So, with the replay function:

DAY 3 "GHD Mom Bedroom Night Event", there's not sound. No music, no nothing. That was pretty weird to experience. So, is it meant to be that way, or an oversight?

Also, DAY 1 "Mom Bathroom", you can't actually click to continue to see the rest of the scene, even if you've played through it. I could understand if you've never seen that path before, it being locked out. But that's not the case. The button to proceed just doesn't enable. I'm not sure why that is, but annoying.

Oh, and I wanted to know. I know this replay feature is pretty nice, how you can go through and look back at the stuff that's happened. But, there's quite a few holes in it, with the alternative paths the player didn't go through. So, will there be a persistent gallery/replay feature that combines all the playthroughs and allows a full gallery/replay mode to be unlocked? Is that a planted feature, or something not even on the books, since you have this single-play replay feature already in place?

Edit: Oh right, and I wanted to ask you guys... how do you do that sexy smoke animation within the animations. That's really impressive. You're not modeling it in DAZ3D, right? It's just added in post-process? It's pretty well done, and I really like seeing that mom smoke.

Last edited:

Penetrator T-800

May 10, 2017
I need a save for day 3 after blowjob from Gaz, or after motel cause i need to go to motel but i cant cause it doesnt apear to me. Help me T_T

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I need a save for day 3 after blowjob from Gaz, or after motel cause i need to go to motel but i cant cause it doesnt apear to me. Help me T_T
You DO NOT need a save. Go home and look in the hall. Nika's Boyfriend dropped a card that will unlock the Hotel location on your map.

Hope that helps.

P.S. Now I just need to find the (FAKE) hidden item that unlocks Waffles in the game. :)

Reactions: Penetrator T-800

Penetrator T-800

May 10, 2017
You DO NOT need a save. Go home and look in the hall. Nika's Boyfriend dropped a card that will unlock the Hotel location on your map.

Hope that helps.

P.S. Now I just need to find the (FAKE) hidden item that unlocks Waffles in the game. :)
Thanks man, the card in the hall room its not said in the walkthrough, its the second time i am playing the game and can`t remember that.

Reactions: Shiva0067

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Quality all around. Makes me feel as though I'm playing through an H-version of Continuum (tv series) in a way since I can see some similarities between Bacon and the "big brain" in that show (although the plot and such are very different).

The game needs GILF and Smoking Fetish tags added though, and seriously, what the fuck is Basil Sauce?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tg

May 1, 2017
I came across a continuity bug. When the MC's showering (DAY 4) and thinking of who to wank off to, there's a "Mom" option that you can choose, and plays a handjob at the clothing store. Only, I never had that scene. I don't know how to get that scene. It's not something that should have come up, since it's like a memory he's having of it.

saitam8067

Sep 16, 2018
Hi, I have this problem that the game constantly freezes with the classic window: "Unconditionallove.exe stop working" and the new one with Juliana's face. I can play but I have to be saving all the time. It happens to someone else, or does my pc no longer support the game? :unsure:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi, I have this problem that the game constantly freezes with the classic window: "Unconditionallove.exe stop working" and the new one with Juliana's face. I can play but I have to be saving all the time. It happens to someone else, or does my pc no longer support the game? :unsure:
I've seen this before with another game that I do technical support for (it's also Unity based). It sounds like one of two possibilities:
  1. You may be using outdated drivers for your video card. Search your video card manufacturer's website for updates. Restart your system if required.
  2. You may have dual video cards enabled in Device Manager. Open up Control Panel, access the Device Manager applet, then expand Display Adapters.
If you have multiple video cards installed, you'll need to disable them one at a time and try playing the game.

It's a process of elimination as far as your video cards are concerned, but one of them should allow you to play the game smoothly. It's just a matter of determining which one it is, but that usually solves the problem you're experiencing.

As you can see from my screenshot, I've got one card enabled. It's a PCIe x16 AMD Radeon. On my motherboard I also have an integrated AMD graphics card, but it's disabled in my BIOS. So it doesn't appear in Device Manager for me. Just the one that you see in the capture.

I don't know if that applies to you, but it's worth a look if you're not sure.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 234 Votes