mpror

Feb 4, 2018
First off you said:

Sorry for not taking the time to check the previous pages for info, but has anyone else had problems in v0.53 with using old saves from 0.51? The ones i tried had weird issues (freezing in the scene with drunken 'Nika in the kitchen, or telling me i did not sent Julianna's photos to Molly, even though i did). Anything i can do or should i start over and just overwrite them?
Then you say:

Considering i checked at least 3 previous pages in the thread, i would say either "a few posts" doesn't cut it or having to start in reverse order can mess one's reading comprehension, who would have thought....

At least other people have tried giving actual answers instead of generalities. Thanks but no thanks.
Strange since i found the answer right away at page 569 postnr: 11373

Now since a few hours ago, gold patrons have access to the normal release with the latest bugfixes and motkeyz already mentioned Platinum was updated.

As mentioned before, I was working on a bugfix already before the game got pirated and I mentioned also that this version is broken several times.
And at page 570 postnr.: 11390

Small reminder
The version we have here contains some bugs - it is the first issue and a stable/bug free one has been issued less than a day after.
For now, the FIXED version is available only on Patreon.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
need bug fix, i send picktures to Molly but when i go to her i must return to my PC agayn, cus MC say i forgot to send them.... WTF

Reactions: Sonico

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
need bug fix, i send picktures to Molly but when i go to her i must return to my PC agayn, cus MC say i forgot to send them.... WTF
Small reminder
The version we have here contains some bugs - it is the first issue and a stable/bug free one has been issued less than a day after.
For now, the FIXED version is available only on Patreon.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yes, others are waiting for the bugfix due to these exact issues, among others. Now we wait, i guess.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Yes, others are waiting for the bugfix due to these exact issues, among others. Now we wait, i guess.
I agree, chill out and wait for 0.53PE p1.
Also when things are a bit buggy try to remember that we are playing Works In Progress. That usually put things in perspective.

Last edited:
Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
We already fixed this in the versions on patreon...

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah i know it but i'm really not sure that you readed what i wrote. İ am not complaining about bugs, just want a save from day 2.
He said that because you will get stuck again, there is more places that it will break for you and get stuck in the bugged version you have here on the forum

DidierDrogba

Oct 23, 2017
He said that because you will get stuck again, there is more places that it will break for you and get stuck in the bugged version you have here on the forum
Plus, if you read my first post about this conversation you'll se that i know that restart don't fix it. So i tought save from earlier versions could fix it.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I played from the end of content of the previous version so I didn't encounter problems. Don't remember MC talking with Bacon about Gaz though, but that may be a slip of my mind.

So, about the latest version. I smiled when I saw the cameo, laughed about the ringtone, rolled my eyes when I learned Gaz' family name, expected a little bit more content with Veronika considering she was the menu girl (unless Patreon...) and thought that shit really started to hit the fan when the content ended.

I am confident that the dev team will get rid of the current bugs in time and look forward to the next update. (And hope that we won't have a repeat of yesterday's Stupid Pirategate in the future.)

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes