• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I start a new game and i saved but i can't load the save, save flies was there but it not visible in game.
I've try run as admin ,delete file and still doesn't work help plz
This is a problem we are trying to track down did you unpack the game into the same folder as the last release and just replace the existing files?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Ah great update but still a bit of a let down not having anything with the Niki or Heater. lets hope for the best in the next one ^^

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Since we got to replay everything (again) may i humbly request that someone who is willing (as i need to replay it myself now) will provide a save file for the ones not wanting to go trough the entire game?

Cause i saw a lot of ppl asking but since i dont have one yet myself as i am replaying right now maybe someone is so kind and share his for those people so it can be added to the main post?
Just FYI, there are several scenes that wont be found in the “replay” section.

No promises, but I’ll try to make save files (each day seperate) when I return back to home, but it will be very late.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Just FYI, there are several scenes that wont be found in the “replay” section.

No promises, but I’ll try to make save files (each day seperate) when I return back to home, but it will be very late.
Wow thanks alot for that. I also noticed that some scenes are missing maybe the dev can make something to replay each day in a future version of the game cause what you are up to requires alot of time. However still thanks for offering the save file.

I think a normal save that begins where the last version ended is enough for most ppl ^^

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I start a new game and i saved but i can't load the save, save flies was there but it not visible in game.
I've try run as admin ,delete file and still doesn't work help plz
I assume you use Windows 10 (which version and build)... ?????
Do you have some sort of protection software installed à la McAfee, Norton, Antivir etc..?
All updates installed for Windows???

For now a handful of people have this load/save issue and we try to find out what you guys have in common. Because we tried the game on Windows 7 Ultimate on Windows 10 without and with updates, changing permissions for Appdata folder etc., but no one of us were able to reproduce this problem. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: larry5168

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Wow thanks alot for that. I also noticed that some scenes are missing maybe the dev can make something to replay each day in a future version of the game cause what you are up to requires alot of time. However still thanks for offering the save file.

I think a normal save that begins where the last version ended is enough for most ppl ^^
As it was mentioned before, providing a save where it ended the last version wont be enough as there are new scenes that were add throughout the game which is worth playing.

Here comes the “replay” section, yes you can view back what you missed but please keep in mind that the replay section will only save your actions that you choose when playing the scene normally AND some scenes will be locked because it requires you to be on a certain path for example: (Hero or Wimp path).

In conclusion the save file will offer 85%ish of scenes. I might do different saves for hero/wimp paths but as I said before, no promises.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
so this is a new game? like revamped or what? should i install it on the previous update or start from scratch?tnx

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
so this is a new game? like revamped or what? should i install it on the previous update or start from scratch?tnx
Honestly start from scratch, theres so much more content that's been added during the early days that it will be like playing a completely new game, your old saves won't work but if you don't want to start again there are plenty of saves scattered around the thread for this version

ball2811

Nov 5, 2017
I start new game version1.0, i saved but can't load any save since the save are not appear. Anyone know why? I found location of save folder but just can't load it. thanks

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I start new game version1.0, i saved but can't load any save since the save are not appear. Anyone can know why? thanks
Unfortunately you are one of the poor souls who suffers from is problem. We are on it to find out what cause this issue. If you could share some information about your system might be helpful:

- Which Windows version do you use (including build number etc.)
- All Windows updates installed?
- Do you have some sort of protection software installed (McAfee, Norton, Antivir etc..)
- Do you use Citrix?

ball2811

Nov 5, 2017
Unfortunately you are one of the poor souls who suffers from is problem. We are on it to find out what cause this issue. If you could share some information about your system might be helpful:

- Which Windows version do you use (including build number etc.) window10 64bit
- All Windows updates installed? yes
- Do you have some sort of protection software installed (McAfee, Norton, Antivir etc..) closed all of them
- Do you use Citrix? really don't know what it is

4.10 star(s) 234 Votes