NeoFitz

Jun 5, 2017
I assume you use Windows 10 (which version and build)... ?????
Do you have some sort of protection software installed à la McAfee, Norton, Antivir etc..?
All updates installed for Windows???

For now a handful of people have this load/save issue and we try to find out what you guys have in common. Because we tried the game on Windows 7 Ultimate on Windows 10 without and with updates, changing permissions for Appdata folder etc., but no one of us were able to reproduce this problem. :(
Yes i use windows 10 and i think my windows is not up to date i'll try updated my window,
and i don't have any type of those protection software.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Is your version the latest one, I work on another Unity project and we have had problems with the game running if the version of Winrar is an old version
I would recommend that you unpack the game again but this time use 7zip get it from here

Try it out, and could you please report back to us if it works or not as if it does fantastic, if not it's just another thing we can scratch off the list

Thanks in advance

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Yes i use windows 10 and i think my windows is not up to date i'll try updated my window,
and i don't have any type of those protection software.
If you used Winrar to unpack the game, try my suggestion above this one would you and tell us how you get on

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Have Windows 10, downloaded via Mega, unpacked via 7 Zip. Inserted the Incest Patch. Not one problem or error message.

Okay, had to start over from the beginning since old saves didn't work. Not a problem. A minor inconvenience to be sure, but the added graphics and re-doing it all over again brought me up to speed on where we are now.

Downloaded and printed out the walkthrough, but really didn't need it. The built-in hint system worked. Not perfectly, but it worked. No complaints.

Interesting cliffhanger at the end of Day 10. Unless one is a Time Lord, trained as such, one should not mess with the time stream, wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff and all that.

ball2811

Nov 5, 2017
Is your version the latest one, I work on another Unity project and we have had problems with the game running if the version of Winrar is an old version
I would recommend that you unpack the game again but this time use 7zip get it from here

Try it out, and could you please report back to us if it works or not as if it does fantastic, if not it's just another thing we can scratch off the list

Thanks in advance
didn't work either

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I came across a continuity bug. When the MC's showering (DAY 4) and thinking of who to wank off to, there's a "Mom" option that you can choose, and plays a handjob at the clothing store. Only, I never had that scene. I don't know how to get that scene. It's not something that should have come up, since it's like a memory he's having of it.
That's not a continuity bug that scene is from Day3 GHD

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Easter what?
Are you kidding me that's at the start of the game.
Simply dont hit start or load or whatever just wait.
If you look at the post I was quoting you'll see he referred to it as an Easter Egg. Not sure why this question triggered you. Might want to relax a bit.

a12332

May 4, 2019
Can someone please help me with the “Couldn't switch to requested monitor resolution” error, i tried updatin my graphic card and disabeling fullscreen optimization what else i can do

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Every time I try to start the exe it keeps saying the "parameter is incorrect". Does anyone know how to fix?
Try to re-extract the zip file
Can someone please help me with the “Couldn't switch to requested monitor resolution” error, i tried updatin my graphic card and disabeling fullscreen optimization what else i can do
Which Windows version do you use?

tails

Jun 2, 2017
night 9, says i need to go to bacons, has the little blue marker in his house, but there is nothing there

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
When reaching end of game there are still 2 scenes in the replay app that are locked. Any idea what those might be?
Different path scenes seem to marked as such. Or am I mistaken?

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes