deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
so glad there's a linux version but... I'm just getting a white screen when starting a new game. Anyone else seeing this?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
night 9, says i need to go to bacons, has the little blue marker in his house, but there is nothing there
You need to enter his house, then enter the hallway (manually click).

When reaching end of game there are still 2 scenes in the replay app that are locked. Any idea what those might be?
Different path scenes seem to marked as such. Or am I mistaken?
Check the walkthrough in the OP, “replay” section for a list of all available scenes.

Reactions: JR81

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Great game. Just not sure I can endure another several years development cycle to get the whole story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Starting the game
The engine has improved the gameplay and speed for me.
No lags, no fps loss, no blue and white blabla error, fanpatch works
perfectly. Beautiful renders, amazing intro, and fabolous fluid animation

I'll be posting again when I'm finished this amazing game.
It was amazing up to Day 8 then I got to Day 9 that's when everything went downhill.
No longer funny people started dying and it started to get worse and worse.
I dont know why they messed up the story like that.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Great game. Just not sure I can endure another several years development cycle to get the whole story.
Well as this update increased the games size by 25% in 3 months, you may not have to wait that long, but saying that it also depends on how far Motz and Aesouh want to continue with the story, it could last a decade you just never know

I've already updated my windows and still not working.
What about your Direct X, is that the latest version, I am sorry because I am truly at a loss here, tbh we could do with all you guys who can't save, giving us a complete rundown of where you are in updates etc as your a handfull in thousands of players, but you must have something in common that prevents the game from seeing your saves

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
This is an OUTRAGOUS FAILURE by Motkeyz and Aesouh. While at the Arcade I ATTEMPTED to play a game and the controls were GARBAGE :eek:. Perhaps the GREATEST addition to this game was DESTROYED because the UI was such a FOUL MESS. I say we revolt against this OBVIOUS attack on the players. I'll bring the Pitchforks, and if someone else offers to bring some Torches I'll even bring the Marshmallows. :)

Just a thought

P.S. PLEASE give us better controls so I can waste HOURS playing an old arcade game. :whistle:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This is an OUTRAGOUS FAILURE by Motkeyz and Aesouh. While at the Arcade I ATTEMPTED to play a game and the controls were GARBAGE :eek:. Perhaps the GREATEST addition to this game was DESTROYED because the UI was such a FOUL MESS. I say we revolt against this OBVIOUS attack on the players. I'll bring the Pitchforks, and if someone else offers to bring some Torches I'll even bring the Marshmallows. :)

Just a thought

P.S. PLEASE give us better controls so I can waste HOURS playing an old arcade game. :whistle:
Im almost done with this version
Regretfully I am on Day 10 where the story just gets worse.
The gameplay I dont mind so much but the story needs to be improved.
Get rid of those look alike killing spree psychos from another reality that ruined the story.

• Angry
Reactions: Killer94

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Just thought I would share this with you, I got this as a thankyou for helping out, but I thought I would share it with you guys as well. I actually flipped a coin between Dr, River and Nika as I couldn't decide, but the coin toss seems to have worked out just right (Sorry to all the Nika fans) but I know I am happy :D

NeoFitz

Jun 5, 2017
What about your Direct X, is that the latest version, I am sorry because I am truly at a loss here, tbh we could do with all you guys who can't save, giving us a complete rundown of where you are in updates etc as your a handfull in thousands of players, but you must have something in common that prevents the game from seeing your saves
Yes direct x is up to date, my windows version is 1803, os build is 17134.1006, it's 64-bit.

If you start the game can you pls check if you see some weird logs in Event viewer?
I don't see any weird logs in the event viewer

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Just thought I would share this with you, I got this as a thankyou for helping out, but I thought I would share it with you guys as well. I actually flipped a coin between Dr, River and Nika as I couldn't decide, but the coin toss seems to have worked out just right (Sorry to all the Nika fans) but I know I am happy :D

wel u got now a WELL DESERVED THANK YOU from me as well for sharing such a beauty

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes