Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I have uploaded the save files (End of each Day) for v1.0 PE.

Check out the POST.
You can also find it on my . Enjoy!

Ps: The MC's name is Qleaf .. so yeah if someone knows how to change that go ahead, but my job here is done. :D
Thank you very much. Imagine the Song "You're the best around" playing for you right now ^^

Reactions: Qleaf

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Any geneticists on board here? I have a question.

Let's say that MC popped back in time, met his mother when she was a teenager, popped her cherry, knocked her up, and nine months later the kid, who grew up to be MC, was born.

He was his own father.

Now, as part of a family research project, his DNA sample was looked at. Half of his DNA came from his mother, and half came from his father. Since he, himself, was the father, half of the father's DNA also came from his mother. Of the other half of his father's DNA, half of that came from his mother. And on, and on it goes.

Apart from having XY chromosomes, essentially all of his DNA would trace back to his mother.

Something for someone to think about.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RideTheLightning

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Can anyone confirm that the option to dump Maureen has been removed from the game?

I didn't see it when I played this new version, and I'm really hoping that I just managed to miss it somehow or it's a bug or something. That seems unlikely given the new scene in the store where Maureen tells Veronika that she has an open relationship with her brother, so I'm assuming that this is now the sole route and the one I liked has been scrapped.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Any geneticists on board here? I have a question.

Let's say that MC popped back in time, met his mother when she was a teenager, popped her cherry, knocked her up, and nine months later the kid, who grew up to be MC, was born.

He was his own father.

Now, as part of a family research project, his DNA sample was looked at. Half of his DNA came from his mother, and half came from his father. Since he, himself, was the father, half of the father's DNA also came from his mother. Of the other half of his father's DNA, half of that came from his mother. And on, and on it goes.

Apart from having XY chromosomes, essentially all of his DNA would trace back to his mother.

Something for someone to think about.
who is the father of the older sister who died in the accident?
What a twist))

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Sorry but I have to give credit to the dev! The M.A.S.H refrence is outstanding, "hot Lips" was always one of my favorites on that show other than "Hawkeye" and Clinger
ahahah Major Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan
dev are you M.A.S.H fan or just ester egg
You both picked up on that but missed the Doctors reference he was a pathologist from around the same era

• Haha
Reactions: cold_arctus

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Then she would have lied to John that that was his kid but if she was under the pill that couldnt have happened.
But then what about Veronica? Who is older by the way?
it was a response to the assumption of fatherhood ..
everything else does not matter.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Autopsy really?
Cyborgs really?
If you are going to take that path does that mean all cyborgs will have to be eliminated?
Thats just great now we dont know whose a cyborg and whose not.
This went from a greatt story to a ridiculous one.
At least no real humans were harmed so far in the making o this story?
I dread to find out how much more ridiculous this story gets.
I finally finished it and hope the next version is not too ridiculous/
MC should stand for moron capacity cause thats what the mc kept doing.
He was too much sometimes and was getting worse.
Lets hope that the next version takes it easy with mc level.
When is the next version?
You worry way too much. The cyborg must come from an alternate time-line/future.
I just hope the team doesn't try too much to lose us in timeliness.

I would like to see a more thorough cyber encounter though :D

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Can we have a CG Rip now that everybody played the game ? I like to rewatch all CGs of a game I liked (for academic purposes :p ) without having to relaunch the game. This game's coder seems proud of what he did to hide the CGs in order to forbid CG rips, but if no one here is smarter than him, I hope at least this team will release it officially, would be a good thing to make the wait easier between 2 updates. Let's say if next update is in 3 months, you release the CG pack in 1,5 month or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Can we have a CG Rip now that everybody played the game ? I like to rewatch all CGs of a game I liked (for academic purposes :p ) without having to relaunch the game. This game's coder seems proud of what he did to hide the CGs in order to forbid CG rips, but if no one here is smarter than him, I hope at least this team will release it officially, would be a good thing to make the wait easier between 2 updates. Let's say if next update is in 3 months, you release the CG pack in 1,5 month or something.
We already have released it officially.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes